Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP

2 posters

Go down

Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Empty Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP

Post by Tabby Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:12 pm

In The Mansion

The seven deadly sins Envy, Pride, Lust, Greed, Wrath, Sloth, and Gluttony, along with an exception of a twin for Pride called Vanity, all live together.  Each in a human form possess the personality of the deadly sin they stand for.  Gluttony is a drug addict.  Envy is jealous of everything.  Pride and Vanity both are self centered and conceited everything has to be around them.  Lust is infatuated with everything and has a desire to be with them.  Greed doesn't spend an ounce of money and keeps everything for himself, never sharing.  Sloth does absolutely nothing.  Wrath eats the oddest of meals and wants to see everything dead.

Form

Name:
Nickname (human):
Personality:
Looks:

Greed

Name: Greed
Nickname (human): Zedekiah Hariu
Personality:  Greed doesn't like to spend his money on anything.  Once he gets something he keeps it all for himself.  Whether it's food, love, money, anything.  
Looks:

Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP 5515925660_57efaa1842

Envy

Name: Envy
Nickname (human):  Linnea Lioseniu
Personality:  Envy is jealous of everything.  She feels insecure about herself and wishes she was more like everybody else.  She goes to drastic measures to try and change herself so she'll be like everyone else, but to no prevail she never stops envying.  
Looks:

Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH4VOGOMOlUzOOklbEV1anErMoQ8sPhW9TO7xvmc-PJX8To8gK

Lust

Name: Lust
Nickname (human): Kemi Conchita
Personality: Lust loves everything. Sometimes his love for everything can go to extremes, but he tries his hardest to control it. He ends up falling for nearly everyone and he has a desire to be with them all the time.
Looks:

Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Anime-boy-61804695668

Pride

Name: Pride
Nickname (human): Rin Kagamine
Personality: Rin loves to be the center of attention with her twin brother. She needs to be loved be everyone, and tries to flaunt about how she's "perfect" and it just makes her look conceited.
Looks:

Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Kagamine.Rin.full.1337971
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Empty Re: Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP

Post by JagAlskarDig25 Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Wrath

Name: Wrath
Nickname (human): Suzume Shino
Personality: Wrath goes after the oddest of foods; wishing to rid everything of it's existence. She enjoys seeing anything in pain, and will stop at nothing to continue doing what she wishes.
Looks: Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Yuno

Vanity

Name: Vanity
Nickname (human): Len Kagamine
Personality: Vanity is self-absorbed and very concieted. He only cares about himself, and occasionally his twin sister, Rin.
Looks: Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Len_kagamine___servant_of_evil_by_yuichi_kairu-d3dyesm

Sloth

Name: Sloth
Nickname (human): Susumu Kiharu
Personality: Sloth is the type of person who does nothing. Absolutely nothing; Only getting up to do the necesities.
Looks: Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Anime-girl-computer-hd-wallpaper

Gluttony

Name: Gluttony
Nickname (human): Takeo Raimu
Personality: Gluttony is the obsessive gamer. He doesn't do much else other than play video games; his hands never stop moving, and neither does his mouth.
Looks: Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP 1339631876623

Last edited by JagAlskarDig25 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
JagAlskarDig25
JagAlskarDig25
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP Empty Re: Seven Deadly Sins- JagAlskarDig25 & TabbyCatRed- Private RP

Post by Tabby Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Greed

Greed sits in his room on the bed, looking around.  Everything around him was cluttered up over the years.  Why?  He would often think to himself.  Why was I cursed with this sin?  Being surrounded by things he refused to get of, gets old after a while.  He desperately wanted to get rid of them, but he just couldn't.  He found an excuse to keep everything, not to mention he could never spend his money.  He treasured money more than anything else.  

Envy

Envy looks around at the other sins in the household.  They are all so much better than me...  She would often think silently to herself, wishing to be them.  Why can't I be like them? Why?  She honestly doesn't mind being the deadly sin of envy, but sometimes it honestly blows to be envious of just about everyone.  Why can't I be beautiful like Sloth or Pride?  She usually keeps to herself in fear of upsetting the other sins, who she knows from over time can actually be deadly.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JagAlskarDig25 Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Wrath

Wrath smiles widely, her pink optics shining bright. She found her next gruesome meal; a poor couple who wandered too close. Wraths hands can't restrain themselves anymore. She must eat, now. It's been so long since she's had a decent meal, the other sins never understanding how much she needed these things.

Sloth

Sloth boredly stares at her ceiling, her chocolate orbs not moving a bit. I never do anything... I wish I would get up and do something, but I can't bring myself to do so! The thought rings around her head. Her greasy red hair sticks to her pale skin due to not showering or bathing for a few days.
JagAlskarDig25
JagAlskarDig25
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Lust

Lust watches Sloth from a distance. The way her red hair clings to her face from not bathing or showering in a while. He wishes dearly to help her, but he can't figure out what he can possibly do. She's honestly so beautiful, I wish she would become more active, it'd be for the best. He watches her lay there, as if she were lifeless, wishing and hoping to someday bring life to that still body. He turns at the sound of someone walking back, and notice it's Wrath. Must be going out to feast.

Pride

Pride twirls around in front of the mirror, admiring her beautiful yellow sundress. Beautiful darling, just beautiful. This will make Envy even more envious of you. Good job. She thinks to herself while twirling around. She loves flaunting her beauty, or what she calls beauty anyways around to everyone and everything being the center of attention.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JagAlskarDig25 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:57 pm

Gluttony

Gluttony chuckles, his fingers furiously moving on the game controller. His headset plugged in, he can't help but yell at the others who don't play like he does. His cyan orbs stay glued to the game screen, never moving away.

Vanity

Vanity stomps into Gluttony's "Lair", as he calls it. Vanity is sick and tired of hearing Gluttony's furious yelling over those stupid games of his! He runs to whatever system it is this time, and unplugs it from the wall. Gluttony notices the instant Vanity touches the cord. "Hey! Don't touch that!" He yells, puffing out his cheeks much like a child would.
"I am sick and tired of hearing your yelling!" Vanity retorts.
JagAlskarDig25
JagAlskarDig25
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Greed

Greed decides to come out of his bedroom for once in a blue moon. He hears Vanity and Gluttony arguing over Gluttony being glued to the video games and screaming at Vanity. "Calm down children or I'll just take these video games and they'll be mine." He retorts continuing to walk on. He passes Wrath leaving, most likely to feast, but ignores it going into his own little closet of knicknacks and what not.

Envy

Evny walks around silently, as she peers into each room. She ends up peering into the room where Gluttony hides, playing video games and watch his little feud with Vanity. I wish I could have a conversation like that, even if it is fighting. She does a little half smile watching the two. "Um...I can't help, but overhear you two. What seems to be the problem?" Her small voice floating through the air little a butterfly going by on silent wings.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JagAlskarDig25 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Wrath

Wrath wipes her mouth, her large grin plastered on her face. It never leaves. She had finished her meal, but it simply wasn't enough. I need a bit more. It's been too long... She thinks, standing up from the table she sits alone at.

Gluttony

Gluttony stops his bickering, noticing that Envy was now present. "Oh, just over my yelling," He answers, a small smile gracing his features. Vanity frowns at this.
"How your excessive yelling is very annoying," Vanity corrects.

Sloth

Sloth fidgets, folding her arms over her chest now. She has the feeling she's being watched, and it isn't something she enjoys. She doesn't bother looking around, knowing it must be one of the sins, she just pushes it aside like everything else that goes on.
JagAlskarDig25
JagAlskarDig25
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Envy

Envy pauses listening to Gluttony speak, Vanity interrupting him. "I wish I had something I loved as much as you, Gluttony..." her small voice wafting through the air, barely above a whisper. She turns her head to peer at Vanity. "and I wish I could be as truthful about things as you..." She concludes.

Lust

Lust stays back hidden, before deciding to take it upon himself and enter the room. "Good evening, Sloth." He states, sounding rather coldly, but not meaning to. He means no harm and wishes that she would only take a few minutes to speak with him. "How are you today?" He walks over besides her, placing himself on the floor.

Pride

Pride continues marveling at herself in the mirror before bringing herself to turn towards the door. She slowly creeps towards it, listening to the distance but audible voice from which she concurs is Gluttony and Vanity. Who are they talking to? She ponders on the question, before deciding to walk to the room. Peering inside she finds Envy, must be why I didn't hear a third voice talking to them.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JagAlskarDig25 Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Vanity

"Well, thank you, I guess," Vanity mutters, not fully knowing what to say.
"You love yourself, do you not, Envy?" Gluttony asks, raising an eyebrow in questioning.

Sloth

Sloth turns her head to look at Lust, but instantly turns back to look at the ceiling. She shrugs in return. "The usual," She replies hesitantly, not exactly sure what she should say. "Why are you here? No one ever comes to visit me."
JagAlskarDig25
JagAlskarDig25
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Envy

Envy slinks back a little bit, feeling as if she were a bother to the two's quarrel. "I-I guess I do..." She ponders over Gluttony's question for a bit. Do I really love myself? She thinks to herself and looks between the two. "Sorry to disturb you..." She whisper talks as she turns to leave the room.

Lust

Lust watches as Sloth turns her head to peer at him, instantly turning her head back to gaze at the ceiling. "Because I can be, and I'm here to try to get you to do something other than lay around." He tries to push her to get up, gazing at her. "You're truly beautiful, you know that Sloth?" He half smiles while observing the outline of her face.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JagAlskarDig25 Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Sloth

Sloth shakes her head. "I'm not getting up." Her cheeks gain a little color when Lust makes such an assumption. "I don't feel the need to. Tomorrow I'll be doing the same thing; lying here, and thinking. I never will do anything else." The only things that move are her eyes, her chest from breathing, and her mouth.

Gluttony

"Well okay..." He blinks, not knowing what just happened. Vanity just lets out a huff, taking the system Gluttony was playing on, and striding out of the room. "Eh, eh! Wait! Don't take that!" Gluttony basically screams, getting up and chasing after the dashing Vanity.
JagAlskarDig25
JagAlskarDig25
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Lust

"That's not the best trait you've got there, but hey. I can't stop you from being like that. It's who you are." Lust smiles at her. He wishes she would get up and do something, but you can't make her do something she doesn't want to. Maybe someday he'll be able to get her over this nasty trait, as he too will get over his trait of being lustful. He just needs to find the right person and the right time.

Envy

Envy sighs walking out of the room, as Vanity leaves taking Gluttony's game system with her. She watches as Gluttony chases after Vanity, and she sighs even deeper. I'll never be able to make friends, I'm so pathetic. She thinks to herself as she walks over to her little hind quarters of the mansion, or so she calls it. She retreats to the bed, taking out her diary and writing a few details from events that have happened lately.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JagAlskarDig25 Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Sloth

Sloth's mouth curves into a small smile. "Thank you for not forcing me." She sighs. She does want to do something, but she can't bring herself to do it. Her eyes start to close, and her breathing slows down.

Vanity

Vanity runs throughout the household, meanwhile Gluttony is hot on his trail. "Help me! He's going to kill me!" He basically screams.
JagAlskarDig25
JagAlskarDig25
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Lust

Lust watches her, tilting his head to the side as she closes her eyes and her breathing slows. "Sloth?" Lust tries shaking her to make sure she's okay. Surely she can't be...dying, can she? Think positive Lust, she's fine. She's sloth, that's how she always is. He thinks to himself, trying to not thing about the negatives.

Pride

Pride chuckles as Vanity runs through the household carrying Gluttony's gaming system. As if on que, Gluttony following closely behind. She can't help but let out a little giggle. "Just give the boy back his gaming system Vanity!" She pushes her hair back like those girls in the movies.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JagAlskarDig25 Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Sloth

Sloth chuckles. "I'm fine, I'm just..." A yawn passes btween her thin lips. "Tired. That's all." She finishes. She keeps her eyes closed. She knows that within a few minutes, she'll be passed out and dreaming of doing something other than sitting and sleeping.

Gluttony

Gluttony does want to kill him. Vanity stole his games, for crying out loud! He looks back at Pride, but shifts his gaze back towards Vanity. "Yeah, listen to your sister! Give me my games!"

Vanity

"Not a chance! Pride, help me break this thing or something! I'm sick of his yelling!" Vanity screams, now running in almost cricles trying to get rid of Gluttony.
JagAlskarDig25
JagAlskarDig25
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Lust

Lust sits, watching her contently. He honestly wishes Sloth wasn't her sin, there's so many other things she could be out in this world doing, but instead she's stuck here. Sleeping. "I'll stay." Lust yanks over a chair, sitting in it as he watches her close her eyes. Maybe her dreams were her escape from reality, which is her just laying there.

Pride

Pride can't help but laugh at the foolishness being displayed from her brother and Gluttony. "Now Vanity. What did mum always say?" She reminded him, still watching as she twirls a piece of her golden locks around her finger.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JagAlskarDig25 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Vanity

Vanity lets out a, rather girly, scream when Gluttony catches up. "No no no! Don't do that! Pride, do something!" He yells, thrashing around and trying to get the rogue Gluttony away from him.

Sloth

Sloth opens one eye to look at Lust. "I think I'm just going to, take... a small... nap..." She mumbles, closing her eye again and moving to look away from Lust.

Wrath

She needs more, but knows that it won't help her little... addiction. "I wish to do something, but in this house there is nothing..." She grumbled as she shook her head.
JagAlskarDig25
JagAlskarDig25
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Pride

"Just give him back the game Vanity for cryin' out loud! You know that's all he wants." She stands watching the two of them, act like children. "Right now you're both acting like children." Pride continues twirling her golden lock around her finger.

Lust

Lust watches as Sloth rolls over closing her eyes so she doesn't have to face him. He look at the ground before looking back at her, still laying there almost lifeless.

Envy

She walks around looking at everything and anything that passes by her. She sighs, honestly she hates having this sin. She wants to feel good about herself, but to her everyone is better than she is, and she envies them and wants to be like them.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JagAlskarDig25 Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:31 am

Gluttony

"Listen to your sister, all I want is my game!" He states, giving a little snort. Sure, he should do something else with his life other than play video games, but who cares! That's all he wants to do.

Vanity

Vanity lets out a low grumble. "Fine. Whatever. Take it." He pushes himself away from Gluttony, setting the system on the ground. "Just please limit your yelling." He walks away after that, giving his sister Pride a death glare.

Wrath

She strode along, trying to find anything, just... anything to do. She notices Envy, and bounds up to her. "Hey, hey, hey! Want to do something? Like, anything, at all!" She says, rather quickly.

Sloth

Sloth barely looks alive when she sleeps, and she definitely doesn't snore. She doesn't dream either, that takes too much effort.
JagAlskarDig25
JagAlskarDig25
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Pride

Pride watches as Vanity finally gives up and gives Gluttony back his gaming system. She turns to Gluttony as Vanity walks away. "Please do limit your yelling at the game." She says before walking after Vanity.

Envy

"Um, sure." She says in her quiet, little shy voice. "I'll do anything." She says looking at the female whom they call Wrath in front of her. Wrath rather intimidated Envy, but she tried not to show her fear.

Lust

Lust just sits and watches Sloth, thinking about things. She doesn't necessarily have to really do anything for him to love her. He is Lust after all, nothing much really phases him.

Greed

Greed sits in his room, all surrounded by the things he's hoarded over the years. All his old photographs, book, and just about everything. His money stash under his bed, hoping just waiting to someday be found.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down