Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Empty Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:57 pm

So, our vampire rp that we're finally going to do! One Direction look hot as vampires.

Anyways, my characters:

Harry
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby 3580587-256-k832821

Celina
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby 224546731391626443_dwnWkRiF_c_thumb
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Louis:

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Louis_tomlinson_as_a_vampire_by_robsesseddrawer97-d53833h

Natasha:

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8F3CnruMhZFXujQiCPwmkA7pTvsLrYJIG7g4i8Qbz6dfEkcZh
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Wanna start or me?
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:22 pm

Doesn't matter. I'll start this time .

Natasha

I walk into the grove of trees surrounding me. I was supposed to meet up with Louis here to talk about something. We've been best friends since preschool and all of a sudden we realized that we weren't just normal people , but we were vampires. I walk into the grove, finding a big flat boulder. I climb onto it, sitting down. My feet dangling over the edge as I look at the ground below me .

Louis

I walk along in the forest , trying to find the grove that Natasha wanted to meet me at. I push a few branches along the way. The sound of twigs snapping under my feet. I jump at the sound of the wind , but laugh at myself for being scared of such a silly thing . I finally reach the grove and find Natasha sitting there . "Well , Hello." I smile and walk over to join her on the boulder .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Harry walks into the forest as he was speeding, using his speed, through the forest as he ran into a girl that was doing the same exact thing. They bumped, and both fell down. He looked at her, and apologized, but she also apologized. "I'm sorry. My mistake," He says to her, but he didn't understand that she was apologizing also.

Celina was running really fast in the forest as she didn't look where she was going and she ran into a guy. They bumped, and fell together, as she started to look at him. She recognized him somehow, but she wasn't completely sure. When she was bite and then become a vampire, she continued her life in the forest away from everything. So she basically lives in the forest. "Are you..." She paused, and looked at him. "Harry?" She asked, and he looked at her, and nodded.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Natasha

I smile at Louis, laying back on the boulder. "Hey stranger." I laugh a little throwing my head back. I look around as the wind breezes through the trees. I look at him, and smile. He's like a brother to me, I can't imagine life without him. I hope someday he finds a girl that makes him happy. I hear a thud and look around finding two other people, looking at each other. I stare for a bit, before turning my attention back to Louis.

Louis

I laugh and sit next to her on the boulder. "How've you been?" I look around as the wind blows through the trees causing the leaves to rustle. Natasha is like my sister. If anybody ever hurts her , I will seriously kill them. I notice a thud and look around to see what it was. My best mate Harry bumped into a girl. I laugh a little, and turn back to Natasha.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Harry looks at the girl as he starts to recognize her as well. When she said his name, he smiled, and was impressed that she even knew who he was. Maybe he went to school with this girl, but he wasn't completely sure. "Are you Celina? I think I went to school with you," He asked her and waited for a reply.

Celina smiled, and looked at him as she noticed his eyes were red. He was so handsome and she completely forgot about all of that. How could she forget? When he said her name, she nodded, and then waited to reply to his question. He probably was right. "Yes, I'm Celina. While I'm thinking about it, we did go to school together."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Natasha

Louis smiles at me , and I smile back , pushing a strand of hair behind my ear . "I'm fantastic , actually." I laugh a little, looking at him. It'll take me a while to get used to being a vampire. I was only a vampire because I asked Louis to bite me. We dated before when he was turned into a vampire, and I wanted to be a vampire too , so I asked him to bite me. He actually wasn't a bad boyfriend , but we decided to break things off and keep our friendship.

Louis

I smile at Natasha. She's still as beautiful as ever, but we decided to stay just friends. She's like a sister to me, and I love her. I remember the day she asked me to turn her into a vampire. She tasted so good I almost couldn't stop myself. "That's great." I laugh a little and give her a hug. She's so incredibly adorable, and did I mention, she's completely innocent?
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:43 am

Harry helps Celina up as he brushes his pants off and holds onto her hand. He stares into her eyes, which were a beautiful gold color, and his were red. He remembered that he was friends with her at school, but somehow she disappeared one day and never came back. That made him scared and wonder what the hell happened to her. "Is this why you ran away from school?" He asked her.

Celina smiled as Harry helped her up, and she watches him brush off his pants. She totally forgot how sweet he could be. She saw that he was looking into her eyes, and she does the same, and look into his eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. She sighed when he asked the question because she was afraid that someone would ask. "When I was bitten by another vampire, I ran towards the forest. I couldn't be seen at school anymore. I didn't want to be a vampire."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:51 am

Natasha

I can't help, but look over my shoulder. I've seen that other vampire around , I know I have. He seems so familiar. He's just . There's something about him, that makes any girl melt. I shrug it off. Probably just a phase. I laugh turning back to Louis, as he takes my hand in his. "Let's go for a walk," I giggle slipping off the rock. He smiles and does the same , still holding into my hand. We're best friends , we're allowed to hold hands without it meaning anything, right ?

Louis

I smile at Natasha , I can tell she's thinking about something , but I'm not sure exactly what it is. She laughs turning back to me after she takes a long glance over to Harry , and as if on impulse I take her hand in mine . "Let's go for a walk," I hear her say, and I smile as she slips off the rock closely following behind. I still hold onto her hand as we start to walk . We're walking in kind of the same direction as Harry and that other girl , but in a different direction if that makes sense ? We're walking North where they are , but to the east and not the west .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Harry nodded and looked around as he heard voices. One voice sounded like Louis and he couldn't make out who the other voice was. He sighed, as he looked at Celina and smiled. "So, the vampire just bit you? If that is so, then I'm sorry."

Celina watched him look around and she also heard some voices, but she didn't really care because she cared about just Harry right now. She sighed, and flipped her hair. "Yeah, it was a guy that I was dating and I had no idea that he was a vampire until he bit me. Once he bit me, he ran away. I found out later on from my friends that he does that to a lot of people."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:26 pm

Natasha

I laugh throwing my head back as me and Louis talk about old past time memories. He's still the sensitive and caring guy I know and love. "Remember the time when we were at a party, and we thought we were drinking innocent punch, but it turned out it was spiked?" I laugh looking at him. "We got soo wasted."

Louis

"Fun times." I laugh as she mentions the time we got completely wasted. "Oh damn, that was something." I flip my hair and look over at Harry and the girl. "Hey, uh . I wanna go talk to Haz. You can come too if you want." I smile at her, as I let go of her hand walking over to Harry. She quickly finds her place back at my side again, as I walk over there. "Hey Harry!" I singsong at him. Natasha just stays behind me .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Harry keeps on listening to Celina speak as he notices Louis calling his name. He looks up, and turns around, as he saw that he was walking closer. "Hey Louis!" He answers, as he looks at Celina, and then back at Louis.

Celina sighed, and looked at Harry as Louis interrupted their moment. She sorta minded, but a part of her didn't mind it at all. She remembered that Harry was good buddies with Louis.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:49 pm

Natasha

I stay behind Louis . I honestly don't really want to be over here and I can tell that the girl Harry is with , obviously doesn't want us here . I bite my lip, slightly standing on my tiptoes to see over Louis. He was a bit taller than me , but not by too much .

Louis

I embrace Harry in a brotherly hug and smile. "Celina, right?" I turn to look at the girl who was with Harry. I lightly elbow Harry teasingly as if saying 'you go bro' . I laugh and scratch the back of my head. "Did I .. er . Interrupt something here?" I blush a little afraid that Harry might get upset at whatever I had just interrupted between the two of them .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Harry hugs Louis in a brotherly hug and then he pulls away, looking over at Celina, and it looked like she didn't want them to be here and to leave. Or she could look bored, but it wasn't like she was going to run away. "Yes." He paused, and smiled at Celina. "No, it's fine, well..."

Celina walked up to Harry and it looked like he needed some help with finishing his sentence. She decided to help out. "Well, we were talking about how I became a vampire. So um, like, you didn't interrupt much." She smiled at Harry and then winked at Louis.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Louis

I smile as she winks at me, and wink back at her seductively. I laugh a little as Natasha stays behind me. I try to push her out from behind me, I even tried moving but she won't come out from hiding behind me. I shrug giving up and look back at Harry and Celina. "So what are you guys doing today?"
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Harry notices that Celina winks at Louis and that Louis winks back. He laughed because he found it to be quite sweet and adorable. He watches Louis trying to push Natasha out behind him, but it doesn't seem to work out so well. Oh well. "I don't know. We could all hang out."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Natasha

I bite my lip and twirl my hair around my finger. Something I always do when I'm nervous. Did Harry seriously just say we could all hang out? I don't know what to do. It's obvious Celina probably likes him, and I don't want to get in the way of anything. Maybe I could pretend to date Louis? I don' know. I'm so confused

Louis

I smile and keep my eye on Celina. "Sounds like a plan," I smirk. Her beautiful gold eyes looking into my red ones. I keep staring back at her, taking in every feature of her face. She is actually really beautiful. I shake myself from the trance and look at Harry. "Where do you want to hangout?" I look back at Natasha again, as she hides once again and chuckle a little.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Harry notices Natasha and he started to stare at her. There's just something about girls. He is such a flirt and it's sometimes hard for him to not flirt. He flips his hair, and smiles. "I have no idea, but we should at least get out of the forest." He turns to look at Celina and he knows that she literally lives in the forest, but she can't stay in here forever.

Celina looks at Natasha and notices that she was biting her lip and twirling her hair around her finger. At least she's not the only one who fidgets when she's nervous or when you don't have anything better to do. She starts to play with her hair, gently, and then she stopped a few minutes later. She started to freak out when Harry said to get out of the forest. She didn't agree with that at all. Another part was she was scared of the outside world, but maybe a guy can make her feel good? "Harry, I-" She couldn't finish.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Louis

Normally Harry is the expert in flirting, but my guy like charms are kicking in. I smirk and take Celina's hand gently in mine. "I'll protect you." I smile at her reassuringly as she tenses at Harry mentioning leaving the woods. I look at Harry and notice him staring at Natasha a bit, and smile. I know Natasha has a bit of a crush on him , but she's rather hard to get. She's extremely shy, and very innocent. Except when drunk, then she's a completely different person.

Natasha

I notice Harry looking at me , and immediately blush trying to hide my face. He is known as a flirt , and I'm somewhat shocked he isn't flirting right now. I laugh a little as Louis starts to flirt with Celina. Well, this is different. Did Harry and Louis just randomly switch bodies? I twirl my hair a little bit more, before allowing it to flow back over my shoulders.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Celina looked down as Louis took her hand and then she looked up at him, smiling. Could this get any better? She always liked Harry, but Harry didn't know that she had a crush on Louis. She was a little shy, but when she gets out of her shell, she can show who she really is. A strong and sassy person like Louis. "Thanks Louis. I'll protect you too." She smiles, and giggles.

Harry walked over to Natasha as he noticed that she knew that he was looking over at her. He didn't mind that because he was hoping that she would notice him doing that. "Hello beautiful. How come you were hiding behind Louis?" He chuckles a little and flips his hair.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Louis

I smile at her. Her giggle is probably the cutest thing ever, I smile stepping away from Natasha and Harry to give them some space. Oh boy, Natasha . . alone with Harry . She's going to die . I laugh a little and look at Celina again , "You have probably the cutest giggle on this planet." I smile at her , looking into her eyes again .

Natasha

My heart nearly skips a beat as he walks towards me. I immediately stiffen, and bite my lip blushing immediately. He starts talking and his words send a shiver down my spine. His voice cutting through the silence like a knife . A pleasureful knife . I blush and look at the ground , unsure of what to say . What if I say the wrong thing and sound completely stupid if front of him ? "I um . ." Is all I can manage to say . I look up at him a little bit , still blushing before looking back at the ground . He called me beautiful .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Celina smiled at him and she flipped her hair. She put a strand of hair behind her ear as she looks into his eyes. They were some beautiful ones. She couldn't stop looking at his eyes. They were too beautiful. "Thank you," She giggles again because he loves it.

Harry looks at her and he could tell that she was shy. It didn't bother him because he does have a way that he could change that. It might take a while for her to not be shy, but he knows that he can do that if he keeps on flirting and being nice to her. "A pussycat got your tongue?" He chuckles, and kisses her cheek.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Louis

I smile at her as she pushes her hair back and looks into my eyes. I look back into her eyes. Her eyes are completely mesmerizing. You could easily get lost in eyes as beautiful at hers. I smile at her, unsure of what to say next and just stand there. A bit awkward , but I still like her. She's really pretty.

Natasha

I blush and look at the ground again. "Kinda. ." I nod as he asks me if a cats got my tongue. Out of nowhere he kisses my cheek , and I immediately tense, my eyes growing wide. He kissed my cheek . I blush again, and bite my lip, looking up at him. His beautiful eyes piercing into mine, as I stare at him, still biting my lip. He's really adorable, and I just am at a loss of words around him. I don't want to fall in fear of getting hurt.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Celina smiles, and notices that he was looking into her eyes. How could he be so sweet? She only been talking to him for a bit and they were already looking into each other's eyes. It could not get better than this! Perhaps it could, but this was such the sweetest thing ever. She was lost of any words to say so she just kept looking into his eyes.

Harry looks at her, and smiles when she blushes. She was so adorable and cute when she blushes or does anything. No wonder Louis is best friends with this girl. She seemed to be quite wonderful. "What is it like to be best friends with Louis?" He asks her, as he takes one of his hands and takes it in her hand.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next