Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Louis

I smile at her again, trying to think of something to say to her, but what do you say to a girl you just met? I mean, I knew her before from school, but I never talked to her. Maybe once to ask her for a pencil. I squeeze her hand a little bit. "Care to join me for a walk?" I smile, showing my pearly whites.

Natasha

I blush and look down at our hands, but I don't pull away. It feels good holding his hand. Its much larger than mine making me feel safe and secure. I bite my lip . What was it like being best friends with Louis? "He's really nice, and a great listener . . " I say, but it comes out small like a tiny child. I blush again and look at him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Private with Tabby - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire RP - Private with Tabby

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Celina smiles because he did, and she was lost with words. She didn't know what to say so she just waited for him to make a move and say something to her. She just didn't know what to say. Her mind was fully blank. "Sure," She says to him.

Harry looks down at their hands, and he smiles, and he looks back up and at her eyes, and her beauty. He makes the grip on her hand a little tighter, but not that tight to squeeze it or hurt it. "That's great. It's good to be friends with him." He paused, and smiled. "You're beautiful, you know that, right?" He looked at her, and asked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Louis

I smile and take her walk in mine , intertwining our fingers. I turn around to Harry. "Celina and I are going to go for a walk, you have fun with Natasha." I give Natasha a reassuring smile before walking away with Celina. I smile as we start walking and then look over at her. "So, what do you like to do for fun?"

Natasha

I look at Harry and bite my lip. "I'm not beautiful," I look down at the ground and smile. "I'm far from it." I push a piece of fallen hair behind my ear and look back up at him. I bite my lip again and give his hand a little squeeze, looking him in the eyes.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Celina look at Louis. She had no idea why he can be so cute and hot at the same time. How is that possible? It was definitely possible for him. Any girl would be lucky to be with him. She starts walking with Louis, still having their hands intertwined together. "I sing a little and I like to draw," She answers him.

Harry looks up at Louis and he nods. "Okay. Have fun," He says to Louis as he looks back at Natasha and he gets really mad when she says that she wasn't beautiful. He wanted to hear the opposite, that she was beautiful. "You are beautiful. Have Louis ever said that to you?" He asked her, kissing her cheek again.

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Louis

I smile glad that she likes to sing as well. I love to sing, but I don't do it often. "That's great. You know I like to sing." I smirk at her and look down at the ground quickly, before looking around at the trees then back to her. "I actually wrote a song, but I don't think it's anything great." I shrug my shoulders, unintwining our fingers, wrapping an arm around her waist instead, holding her closer to me. "Aren't you a bit chilly?"

Natasha

I bite my lip in fear that I had upset him. I sigh to myself and give in, not wanting him to get mad at me any further. I nod when he asks the question. Louis tells me I'm beautiful nearly every single day , but until I find that one guy who makes me actually feel beautiful , I'm not going to believe it. I look around the woods as I hear a bird chirping in the distance quickly, before turning back to Harry. I nod again, looking at him. "Yeah..he has."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Celina smiles, and looks at him. She knew he loved to sing. And she knew that he was pretty good. She didn't know if she was good or not, but a few people have told her she was so maybe she is. "Yeah I do. I'm not sure if I'm good or not. You wanna hear me sing perhaps?" She paused, and wondered about what he could say in reply. "I bet the song is good," She continued, and she started to shiver. She was cold. "Yeah, I'm a little cold."

Harry watched her. He knew that she probably didn't feel beautiful, but he knew that he could make her feel that way. He can do whatever it takes to make her feel like she's beautiful. He knows he can do it. "He probably means it then. And when I tell you that you're beautiful, I mean it," He whispers into her ear and smiles.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Louis

I smile at her, taking off my jacket and wrapping it around her shoulders. I look at her, she looks really good underneath my jacket. I kiss her on the cheek, as we walk, wrapping my arm back around her waist. "I'd love to hear you sing sometime." I look at the ground, and then back at her as we walk.

Natasha

The way Harry whispers into my ear sends a cold chill down my spine. My whole body tingles when his warm breath tickles my ear. I look at him and smile slightly. Maybe he could make me feel beautiful, but it'll take a lot more than just saying I am to make me believe it. "Thanks." I half smile and look at the ground again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Celina looked as he took off his jacket and gave it to her. His jacket's warmth on her felt so good. It was so soft and it looked so good on her, or at least she thought. It was so sweet of him to give up his jacket for her since she was a little cold. It just means that he's a really sweet kind of guy. "Great," She says, and blushes when he kisses her cheek.

Harry smiles at her, and he laughs a little because she was too cute. Even when she plays shy or like she doesn't know what to say, he likes that. He can try to take her out of her shell, but it will take some time to actually do that. "No problem babe. You wanna sit down or take a walk?" He suggested, waiting for a response.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Louis

I smile walking next to her, my arm still snaked around her waist. I stop, and lean up against a tree , pulling her to stand in front of me. "Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me," I sing, intertwining both of our hands together. "But bare this in mind it was meant to be." I laugh, a little and pull her closer so our faces are just inches away. "And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheek, but it all makes sense to me." I breathe out quietly, before gently brushing my lips over her lips, kissing her slowly and passionately.

Natasha

I look around the air is a bit nippy. I turn to him, all bundled up in my outdoor attire , followed by my black beanie. "We could sit . . if you want to ." I say quietly, looking up at him. I have to squint a bit since the sun is bright, but I don't mind. It's not like it can ruin anything more than I can. I laugh a little and start to walk over to the boulder I had been sitting on with Louis before.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Celina keeps on walking and watches him. She watched him lean up against a tree and he looked hot there by her standards of hotness and she didn't hesitate or try to pull away when he pulls her to stand in front of him. She listens to him sing and he was really good. She wasn't sure if she ever heard him sing or maybe he did, but a very long time ago. He pulled her closer as their faces were pretty close and it looked like they could kiss any moment or second now. She watches him brush his lips over her lips as she leans in and kisses him back.

Harry nodded, and followed her over to the boulder and he sits down next to her. He could really see her a little better now perhaps. He took her hand, gently, and held onto it, so she wouldn't go away or leave him. He wanted her to stay and stay for as long as she waits. "So, tell me about yourself," He starts.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Louis

I smile underneath the kiss, releasing her fingers from my grasp. I snake both arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I pull away from the kiss, leaning my forehead onto hers smiling at her. "You don't know how long I've waited to do that." In all honesty, I've had a crush on Celina since back in the 3rd grade, but she ran off before I had the chance to tell her how I actually felt about her, and now that she's here again. I'm not letting her get away so easily .

Natasha

I bite my lip looking at the ground below me as my feet dangle over the end. I bring my gaze up to meet with Harry's. "What is there to know?" I smile a little as I realize he took my hand again, and I give it a little squeeze. I guess he's not that bad, but I'm still not letting my guard down. I don't give in easily to anyone. "I'm 18 , I live on my own . . well , not all on my own . I share an apartment with Louis ." I shrug and look around. "He helps with the bills, and I help cook the food." I laugh a little.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Celina smiles under the kiss. She couldn't remember the feeling of kissing someone and finally kissing someone she actually liked. She had gotten dared to kiss someone she didn't like before and it didn't end so well. No, she didn't throw up, but she did cry because the people who dared her to do that were popular girls that were bitches. She pulls away from the kiss around the same time that he did, and she smiles. She just couldn't believe she just kissed Louis. "Really?" She asked, like she couldn't believe it.

Harry listens to her speak as she smiles. Maybe there wasn't much to know about her, but it's still good to know the basics. Like where she lives and all of that stuff. "Is it nice living in the apartment with Louis?" He asked, and flipped his hair. "Do you want to know anything about me?" He came out and asked a few minutes later.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Louis

I smile at her and nod. "I've liked you since third grade, Celina." I kiss her again on the lips, quickly this time, but still passionately. "But then you ran away, and I never got the chance to tell you." I smirk and pull her in for a hug, resting my head on her shoulder and holding her closely to me. She's so beautiful. She was then and still is now.

Natasha

"Yeah, it's not bad." I laugh a little remembering the one thing that drives me insane about Louis. "There's just one thing . . Louis is very messy." I giggle a little and look at him. "Um . . anything you want to tell me is okay." I smile looking into his eyes again, still holding his hand. I scoot just a smidge closer to him, but not too close .
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Celina was a little shocked and impressed that he likes her. She never saw that coming, but she also found it to be really sweet. A guy never liked her for that long. Yeah, a guy liked her before, but maybe not like this. "I like you too Louis," She replies, and blushes when he kisses her again. "Oh..." She trailed off. She had no idea that he was going to say that to her, but she ran away and he never got the chance. He pulls her into a hug, and she hugs him back, gently.

Harry laughs and flips his hair because he knows that Louis is really messy. That could be a problem at times. But hopefully that isn't always a problem. "He is messy. And you're probably the opposite, aren't you?" He smiles, and smirks, and looks into her eyes. "What would you want to know?" He asked.

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Louis

I pull away from the hug, arms still wrapped around her waist. "From the moment I first saw you, I knew you were different from all those other girls." I look into her eyes, saying everything from the bottom of my heart. "You were kind , caring , funny , and beautiful." I look down at her lips quickly, before meeting her eyes again, looking lovingly into them.

Natasha

"Yeah, I'm much different. It's not always a bad thing, because he can be tidy, but sometimes he chooses not to." I laugh, finding myself to be getting way more comfortable in Harry's presence. I look around the trees . "So uh . . what do you usually do on your free time?" I ask him, since it seems to be the only question that I can possibly think about asking him.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Celina pulls away from the hug and she was waiting for him to say some more because she knew that he probably had more to say. And whatever he was going to say could actually make her cry or at least get her eyes watery. She listened to her speak about her, and she blushed, and smiled because all of it was so sweet. "Aww Louis that is so sweet. Wow. I don't know what to say about you. But you're perfect," She smiles.

Harry nodded and smiled. "Yeah, maybe when he's not thinking about it or something," He laughs, and looks at her. She is so beautiful, and that's what he was been thinking about a lot now. "Sing, go bowling, golf maybe, go shopping, maybe play soccer. That kind of stuff. What about you?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Louis

"Babe, I'm far from perfect, but for you. I'll be anything." I smile and can't help, but kiss her again, holding her closer to me than ever. Now that I have her in my arms, I never want to let her go. I have dreamed about this moment for over 7 years now , and it's finally becoming a reality. "I hope someday we could give us a shot." I wink at her, pulling away and smiling. I look into her beautiful golden eyes.

Natasha

"About the same things, though I've never been golfing before." I smile a little, looking at him again. His beautiful curly locks falling around his face perfectly. I hold back the urge to just reach out and play with them. I laugh a little. "I like bowling, although I'm not very good, and singing I'm not good at."
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Celina blushes when he calls her babe. He already called her babe and that is enough so far. This could actually work. He called her babe! She still couldn't believe that just happened. She just couldn't believe it. It was just so perfect and she can feel that. "You are right. You can be my anything. My hero, My friend, My boyfriend, my..." She stopped after she said the word 'boyfriend.' She wasn't sure if she should have said that or not. "I'm sure we can."

Harry nodded and looked at her. "Oh, well, we could go golfing sometime if you're up to it, babe. I can show you how to golf, but it's okay if you're not good because I can help you." He says, sweetly, and looks into her eyes. "We could also go bowling sometime. It's fun. And yeah, I love to sing. Maybe I could sing a song to you."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Louis

I smile as she mentions the word boyfriend. So she does like me back. I lean down to kiss her again, and when I pull away I look right into her eyes. "Celina, will you be my girlfriend?" There they are. The words I never got to ask her since grade school, finally spilling out. I hold my breath waiting for the answer.

Natasha

I look at Harry, and smile. "I'd like that," I laugh a little looking into his eyes. Somehow beneath all the red, there's a tint of green. A tint of something else, too . Though I can't quite put my finger on it. I laugh a little. "I bet you since a hundred times better than I ever could." I giggle again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Celina looked at him, impressed, and a little confused that the question popped out of his mouth. She couldn't believe it. Was he ready to say that in the beginning? He probably wanted to since he started liking her. She smiled, and got ready to answer, "Yes! Yes!" She says, and she hugs him.

Harry smiles at her and laughs, and flips his hair as he was happy that she wanted him to sing a song to her. It would be so sweet. He wouldn't want to sing a song to another girl, but just to her. And she's the only one that gets to listen. "Okay," He smiles, and takes a deep breath and starts to sing. "I know you've never loved The sound of your voice on tape You never want To know how much you weigh You still have to squeeze into your jeans But you're perfect to me."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Louis

I throw out a victory pump as she hugs me. I wrap my arms around her holding her closely to me, and nuzzle my face into her neck. Finally , the girl I have wanted since third grade is mine. I can't be any happier. I pull away from the hug, arms still wrapped around her, as I stare into her beautiful eyes. I lean in and kiss her again , with love. I smile underneath the kiss, and close my eyes, enjoying every second of it .

Natasha

I push a piece of fallen hair back behind my ear staring at the ground as he sings. I fold my legs and swing them back and forth over the edge. "You're perfect to me." Harry sings as I look up at him, completely mesmerized . I look into his eyes, smiling. His beautiful red eyes, turning that light shade of green I had seen earlier, as I stare into them.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Celina hugs him a little longer before pulling away like he does. She had a feeling that he was happy that she said yes because he was probably looking forward to it. Probably looking forward to it since she ran away and was never seen again for a while. She stares at his beautiful eyes like he was doing to her, and she noticed that he was leaning in to kiss her, so she leans in, and kisses him back.

Harry looks at her and smiles when he was finally finished singing. He hoped that she liked it, but by looking at her she probably did. She didn't need to tell him that she liked it. He could already tell that she did. "Was that..." He trailed off and leaned in to kiss her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Louis

I smile underneath the kiss, and I deepen it a little bit, but not too much. After kissing for a while, I pull away looking into her deep golden eyes once again. I smile at her, pushing a piece of hair back behind her ear while cupping her face with my hand. I hold her closely against me, but not tightly and kiss her neck softly. I don't suck much on the skin, but I give a teasing nibble every here and there .

Natasha

I freeze for a second, noticing him lean in, but decide to lean in. My lips meet with his, as my body inches closer to his. I've kissed a guy before, but nothing more than kissing. I don't plan on going any farther yet, since I just met the guy, and I'm very concious about my body. Our lips moving together perfectly, as I kiss him back. I wrap my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his mop of brown curls.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Celina tries to groan a little when he makes the kiss a little deeper, but it doesn't bother her as much because she was enjoying it too much. She wraps her arms around his shoulders before he pulled away after some time. Once they pulled away, she noticed he was looking at her eyes. She blushed, and smiled, and did the same with him. She watched him put a piece of hair behind her ear and she smiles, and looks as he cups her face. Everything he did was so hot and perfect.

Harry smiled once her lips touched his. It felt really good and he closes his eyes, and then opened them up as he tried to feel what it really felt. This kiss felt so real and he was finally kissing her. He wanted to kiss her, but he wanted to wait for the best time to do so and he thought after the song was the perfect time. He notices, and smiles when she wraps her arms around his neck, and he places his hands on her hips, and moves a bit closer, making the kiss even deeper.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Louis

I stop nibbling around her neck, before looking her in the eyes again. I'm still standing against the tree, holding her next to me. I look around and find a fallen log. I smile at her, and take her hand in mine walking over to the log, sitting on it. I pull her onto my lap and smile, kissing her on the lips once again. Her soft pink lips touching mine, sends sparks throughout my body. I wrap my arms around her waist again, kissing her.

Natasha

I've never been handled like this before. I've never been handled with this kind of . . . of love. It feels as though he actually truly cares about me. It feels like the kiss isn't just out of desperation or lust, but of that of love. I close my eyes as he places his hands on my hips, and moves a bit closer. He starts to deepen the kiss and for once in my life, I don't hesitate. I need to feel his love. I kiss him back deeper, and smile under the kiss, pulling myself into his lap. My fingers tug lightly at his brown curls as I kiss him deeper than ever.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next