Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

4 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 pm

"Cool. Well I'll see you at the school then," He smiles, and flips his hair.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 Empty Re: People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:01 pm

'Yeah." she looked at him. "I better go, my mom will be waiting and I have to watch my annoying little brother." She wrote her number on a peice of paper. "Bye." she jumped on her skateboard and Jaxs followed.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning : People RolePlay Rated R. Now Private- Must Have Already Posted Person - Page 2 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Devin looked at the paper in his hands. He put it in his pocket, as he hopped onto his skateboard and went back home.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:10 pm

"Hey Lou" Dakota picked him up.

"Dakota you need to watch him for 3 hours." Dakota's mom called from the kitchen.

"I know, Where's dad?" Dakota walked into the kitchen.

"Buisness trip. The food is ready!" Dakota's mom Paige yelled. She walked out of the door. "Bye!"

"Yep." Dakota sat down and rolled a ball back and fourth with Lou.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Devin entered his house as he saw his younger sister who's 14 texting away on her phone. She has an iPhone 5 and she was obsessed with it.

My sister turned around to see me. "Dev!" She smiled, as she stood up and gave me a hug.

Devin put his skateboard down and hugged her back. "How's my favorite sister?" He asked.

My sister smiled. "I'm your only sister," She rolled her eyes.

Devin chuckled. "Exactly."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm

"Foo..Food!" Lou yelled

"Ok. Ok." Dakota checked her phone. "Nothing." she muttered.

"Food!" Lou shouted.

"Im getting it!" Dakota shouted. She put some Mac & Cheese on a plate for him.

"Here." she sat Lou on a chair.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Devin pulled away from the hug and he went upstairs. He saw his border collie was on his bed, and the dog jumped off and started to attack him. "Hey puppy," He says, and started to pet him.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:17 pm

"DONE!" Lou shouted.

"Stop shouting, you little monster." Dakota joked and took his plate.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Devin stopped petting the dog and hopped onto his bed, grabbing his laptop.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:20 pm

"PLAY!" Lou kept shouting.

"Im going to lock you into your room." she muttered. She gave him some building blocks and started watching T.V
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Devin logged onto Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:27 pm

"Dakota" Lou finally stopped shouting.

"What?" Dakota paused the show.

"I want...want to skate." Lou shouted.

"Fine." Dakota said she picked up her skateboard and grabbed Lou's hand.

"Yay!" Lou shouted. Dakota helped balance him and started walking with him.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Devin closed his laptop and decided to go outside. Once outside, he sat on his porch, enjoying the breeze.

Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:31 pm

"FASTER" Lou shouted again.

"No, I dont want you hurt." Dakota was going to the park again with Lou.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Devin stood up and started to walk.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 pm

"Whee!" Lou said, almost yelling.

"Yeah, Whoo!" Dakota was getting tried and bored of her brother
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Devin sighed, as he started to sing a song.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Dakota heard singing, but ignored it.

"We're here." Dakota stopped.

"Slide!" Lou shouted and ran over to a little slide.

"You little monster." Dakota muttered and texted her mother.

To; Mom
From; Dakota

How much longer do I have to watch that pain?

xxDakota
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Devin stopped singing, but instead he texted Dakota. He texted her, "Hey. What's up?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Dakota heard her phone, Lou was still playing on the slide.

From; Mom
"1 more hour hang in there!"

~~~~

From; Devin
"Hey. What's up?"

~~~~

To; Devin
From; Dakota

"Watching my little monster, also known as my brother. All he has been doing in shouting."
xxDakota

~~~~

To; Mom
From; Dakota

"Fine."
xxDakota

~~~~

"SLIDE!" Lou started sliding faster every time he went down.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Devin heard his phone beep. He replied back to her, "Oh. Well wish I can help. Maybe I can?"
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:04 pm

"WHOOOOO!" Lou shouted.

"Quiet!" Dakota shouted. She saw her phone flash. It was from Devin

~~

To; Devin
From; Dakota

"So your saying you got ear plugs? lol. That would be great! Im at the park, You can probaley hear Lou, what am I kidding people on the moon can xD."

~~~
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Devin chuckled at her response. "Yeah I do."
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:07 pm

"HOME!" Lou yelled

"Ok." Dakota said.

~~

To; Devin

"Im heading home, Meet you half-way?"
xx Dakota

~~

Dakota started giving Lou a piggy-back ride, while carrying the skate-board.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Devin nodded, and went the other way.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next