Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn

+3
AgBearPalsRocks
jalyn
Savanah
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Empty ❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn

Post by fawn Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:19 am

Hello, Guest. Welcome to my blog. Here I will talk about my days and things that I find interesting. I'll post in this whenever I have an exciting day//time//experience in my teenage years. Stay tuned for updates~

Here's some facts about myself.
- I'm a total animal enthusiast.
- I love makeup and fashion.
- I sing a lot.
- I like to dance.
- I was born and raised a country girl, but I'm 70% a girly-girl aha.
- I love the colors lavender, all shades of pink, teal, mint, and maroon.
- I'm old-school. I prefer vintage and oldies/swing music such as Elvis, and classy things
- My favorite movies are Breakfast At Tiffany's, Forrest Gump, Matilda, and the Home Alone series.
- I love giving back and making others happy.
- I wish to pursue a career in the medical field such as an RN or physicians assistant.
- My style is definitely girly/comfy/mature

-Marilyn

Last edited by Marilyn on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Warning : ❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Empty Re: ❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Nice blog!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn Empty Re: ❋ Cheers To The Teenage Years ❋--blog by marilyn

Post by Rydel Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:02 pm

great blog C:
Rydel
Rydel
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:11 pm

Awesome blog Marilyn! I want to pursue a medical career as well. c:
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:17 pm

11/21/15

This week went by slow for me, and I'm glad it's finally the weekend! I received my report card in school and got straight A's which I'm totally pumped about. In science we looked at 20 different vertebrate and invertebrate animals, which were dead sadly but it was really interesting to study them all. In Spanish, each class is learning/singing a Christmas carol/song and my class is doing Jingle Bells! I've mastered it and can now sing the entire song. Also it's getting colder outside where I live, like winter temperatures and snow, it's definitely getting me in the Holiday spirit! That's all for now.xx --Marilyn
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Wow congrats on your A's!! I'm definitely getting into the holiday spirit as well! We're working on Christmas music in band and flute choir. : D Great post!
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Congrats on all of your A's! That sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait for those holidays to come. We are singing some Christmas stuff for my chorus winter concert.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:01 pm

congrats on the A's ! C: and nice with singing Jingle Bells
Rydel
Rydel
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Thanks guys!
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:29 am

11-28-15

Ahh Thanksgiving break. Just what I need; time to relax. Yesterday was black Friday, as you all know, and I did not physically go out shopping but I did buy a few things online from victoria's secret, h&m and abercrombie. Anyways, Thanksgiving was nice. I ate more than I thought I would aha. My dad's girlfriend made pecan pie so I tried it for the first time and now I'm addicted. I could literally eat thanksgiving/holiday food every day! Christmas is now upon us and I couldn't be more happier! I put up my Christmas trees yesterday and wrapped a few presents even though I still need to buy a couple more gifts. I love giving to people, my school had a food drive for local shelters and I donated a ton of goods. It makes me feel so cheery and all around good-hearted knowing that I'm making people's day. Well I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving day and break. That's all for now.xx --Marilyn
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:10 pm

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! That sounds amazing. I didn't go shopping yesterday either, but I'm going shopping today since it's my friend's birthday party.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by jalyn Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:06 pm

grea blog! xx congratulations on your a's and i am starting to decorate my room for xmas:DD
jalyn
jalyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:13 pm

nice blog! sounds like a great thanksgiving c:
Rydel
Rydel
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AgBearPalsRocks Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:26 pm

ohhhhhh cool blog! I love teal too. Smile
AgBearPalsRocks
AgBearPalsRocks
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:50 am

12-05-15

Hello everyone. So starting with Monday this week, it was my last day of thanksgiving break so my Dad and I went shopping and the mall. I found a cute reindeer sequin Christmas sweater along with my other goodies. It was a nice day and I always love spending time with my Dad. The rest of the week went by slow even though it was only four days. I didn't do much at school either. Lately the beauty gurus channels on youtube are putting up all their holiday videos which I've been watching. Who's your favorite beauty guru? Mine is totally Niki and Gabi. This was kind of a boring blog post but hopefully next week will be more exciting! That's all for now.xx-Marilyn
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:33 am

great blog, mine would be rclbeauty101 but this other girl is a body paint artist and it's madeyewlook
Rydel
Rydel
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Nice entry! The shirt sounds pretty cute. I don't really watch any beauty youtubers so I don't have a favorite.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:11 am

12-12-15

Hi all. So starting with Sunday, my grandma and I made gingerbread men/cookies! It was fun as I like to bake/cook and they were yummy too. At school, in science we dissected owl pellets which, if you don't know what that is, it's the bones and fur/feathers of what an owl once ate and puked back up. Sounds gross I know and it was. But they were sanitized and we wore gloves so don't worry. We dug out all the bones and studied them with a chart to tell what the owl ate. Mine ate a vole and a rat. So that was interesting. It's also deer hunting season, in my rural county it's very usual, and my Uncle got an 8-point buck. He's going to make deer/venison stakes and jerky(my fav) out of it. I still have one week and three days left of school until christmas vacation and this year I only get 11 day off. I also might be getting a new pet cat soon. I'm not sure what to name it so leave some suggestions if you will c:. That's all for now.xx-Marilyn
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:33 pm

That sounds quite interesting! I have the same amount of time until winter break too.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:54 pm

12-19-15

Hi again. So starting with Sunday this week, I put up the big Christmas tree and decorated it with all gold ornaments and garland. To top it off, I tied a red bow on the top instead of a traditional star. I also wrapped presents. Thursday I helped my grandma make nut roll, which I tried for the first time and didn't really care for it tbh. Today it snowed and it looks so pretty outside; it got me in the christmas spirit. But it'll all melt soon sadly so there won't be no white christmas for me this year. So this week was pretty normal/boring, but next weeks blog will be more exciting! That's all for now.xx-Marilyn
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:29 pm

That sounds fun! I've put up the Christmas tree, but we're going to be decorating it this weekend. I'm so excited for Christmas.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:44 am

12/26/15

Merry Christmas! So starting with Wednesday, it was my last day of school for break and the council put together an awesome dance party in the gym for all the grades so the entire afternoon everyone was in the gym dancing to music and partying it up. It wasn't a holiday dance party, it was like homecoming with today's hits songs and disco lights flashing around the darkness. My friends and I also exchanged gifts that day. Thursday, in the morning I watched Home Alone and got ready for Christmas Eve mass at my church which my family and I later attended. For the rest of the night my dad and I watched Christmas movies and listened to Christmas music as well. Friday, I got up early (6:10) and woke up everyone else. We all opened our presents while listening to Christmas music of course, and I got everything on my wishlist surprisingly. In the afternoon, the entire family went to my Uncles house for Christmas dinner (which is just thanksgiving dinner/food again) and opened more gifts. Now I'm on youtube binge watching all the 'what I got for Christmas 2015' videos aha. So that was my week and here's cheers to the new year. That's all for now.xx-Marilyn
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:19 pm

It sounds like you had a lot of fun!
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:29 pm

1-3-16

Happy new year guys! So winter break is officially over now, which is sad but then again I'm kind of happy about it mainly because in three weeks the 3rd semester will begin therefore I will have gym class the rest of the year (right now/for the first 2 semesters I have Health). Anyway I kind of made a 'new years resolution' to eat healthier and exercise/workout every single day. Now I did do this last year (2015) during the Spring and a bit of Summer because I wanted a nice bikini body, which I got but with a lot of work. Lately I've been eating unhealthy foods and not exercising daily like I should and it has shown, meaning my stomach/core area. So starting now I am eating healthy foods such as salads and fruits and staying off most of the processed junk like chips and sweets. Also doing core/ab workouts every day (and squats bc booty gotta look good too 15). The ab workouts include planking, sit ups, and crunches. I'm very excited and I hope to push myself very hard to stay on this routine! Let me know if you've ever tried this or have your own health related new years resolution or if you are interested in this too. Next week I'll post what my dieting/food choices are along with my school week of course. Okay well that's all for now.xx-Marilyn

Last edited by Marilyn on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
fawn
fawn
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Sounds good! I wish you good luck.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next