Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

5 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by Hazza Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:11 pm

((Tabby, remember that Bo and Harry are already in his room xD))

Niall looked down at their hands, touching, and he blushed. He didn't exactly know what to think of it, but he liked it. He turned to look at her, and he stared at her. How could one girl be so beautiful? He doesn't know how that is even possible for her, and for him to see. "Ready to go inside?" He asked.

Harry groaned a little when she bit his lip, but it didn't really hurt him. It didn't really bother him, but he just didn't expect that to happen. He kept on kissing her, and touched her hair while doing it. He nods, and watches her put back on her shirt. To be honest, he thought she looked hotter and better without a shirt on.

Zayn looked at her, and smiled. He watched her bit her lip, and thought it was pretty cute. He also watched her put a strand of hair behind her ear. He thought that was also cute. He thinks everything she does is cute. She made a move... a move, and he didn't know what to think of it at first. He watched her lean in closer, and so does he, and then he kisses her back.

Liam keeps on kissing her and still thinks of the time he last cried. He was trying his best to not cry again, but another tear plopped out and started falling down his cheek. He didn't feel it at first until a few seconds later. He wiped it away like it was never there. He looks into her eyes, and thought that she might come out and cry also. It's a safe place so you might just want to do it. "You just what?" He asked, and he had a feeling that she was holding back tears. He watched a tear fall onto her cheek, and he wiped it off, with a smile. "Why would I ever leave you Gen?" He asked her, and played with her hair a little. Her hair was too beautiful.

Eleanor was thinking about what he was thinking about. He was probably thinking about her while she was thinking of him. It wasn't hard at all to be thinking about a guy that is your boyfriend and is also right in front of you. It's definitely not hard to do if you have something to think about. She glared his way as he was leaning into her ear, and then was kissing along the skin. She thought it was pretty adorable and sweet. "Will this prove it?" She paused, and leaned in, and kissed his lips, deeply.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R - Page 32 Empty Re: One Direction Roleplay! Rating; R

Post by Tabby Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:29 pm

((Derp. Razz I knew that. Psh. I thought they were still in the living room. xD))

Karmin: I smile, and take my hand off of his, the cold nipping at the place where his hand had rested underneath mine. I look out the windshield quickly, turning off the radio, and reaching for the door. I unbuckle my seat belt opening the door, and swinging my feet outside. I stand up, adjusting my shirt so that I wasn't all scrunched up around me, and I close the door. Flipping my hair back in the wind, and smile breathing in the fresh air.

Bo: I laugh, laying my head on his chest, smiling. I look up at him and brush his face with my hand lightly. "I love you Harry," I smile, propping myself up on my elbow, facing him. I trace little circles into his stomach with my fingertips and giggle. He's so perfect. I didn't know it was possible to find a guy as perfect as him. I cuddle into him, nuzzling my head into his neck.

Veronica: I smile underneath the kiss, pulling away and looking into his eyes. The butterflies still fluttering in my stomach, and now a fire was tearing at my chest. Burning for more, but I held back, knowing we were in a movie theater. The movie was just about the start, and I take Zayn's hand in mine, resting my head on his shoulder, smiling. He was so perfect, everything about him. The way he talks, the way he kisses me, the way he holds my hand. Everything he does.

Genivieve: I laugh at myself. Of course he isn't going to leave me. Way to go, Gen. So stupid. I look at him, as he wipes away the tear. "I don't know..I'm just afraid after that..incident." I hoped he remembered me telling him about everything that had happened that caused those scars on my wrists. I look at him, and kiss him, pulling him into me close. I snuggle into his body as I kiss him. Everything about him, and right now just felt right.

Louis: I smile under the kiss, kissing her back deeply. I roll myself over her body, so I was now hovering over her. I use my hands to keep me above her, on my hands and knees. I smile, and play with her hair between my fingers, before running a hand down to her waist. I tug at the end of her shirt, and chuckle a little, kissing her around the neck again. "I want to prove to you, that you have all of me. Everything I have is yours." I smile, and kiss her jaw line before kissing her on the lips again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:06 am

Niall looks down as she took her hand off his. He didn't think it was such a bad thing because it could seem a little awkward or weird at times if you don't expect it to happen, and happen so quickly. He watches her turn off the radio, and then unbuckle her. He already turned off the car by now, and was unbuckling his seat also. Once he was done, he took the keys, and walked out of the car, and then closed it behind him.

Harry rubs her shoulder a little, as he looks right into her beautiful eyes. He smiles when she said that she loved him, and he flipped his hair, and moved a little closer. He whispered into her ear,"I love you more." He says, and then moves away from her ear, but he was still pretty close to her. He looks down as she was tracing a few circles in his stomach, and he chuckles.

Zayn pulls away around the same time she did, and once he did, he smiled, and looked at her eyes. It was just amazing to spend all of this time with her. He even forgot at one point that he was in a movie theater. He turned towards the screen and he had a feeling that the movie was going to start soon. He couldn't wait for the movie to start.

Liam looks at her, and smiles a little, and then chuckles. She was so cute and pretty in ever way. "Oh, you mean the scars? Don't even mention it. I don't mind. A lot of girls your age probably have done that. Maybe it will be a miracle if my band made them stop," He says, and kisses her cheek, lightly, before looking at her again.

Eleanor smiles under the kiss, as she watches him roll over her body, and he was now hovering over her. She giggled, and played with his hair a little, as she kissed his cheek. She looks down as he was tugging at her shirt a little, but she didn't mind because it was pretty cute. "You have already proved everything!" She says, and smiles even brighter and bigger.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Karmin: I stretch and watch Niall get out of the car. I walk towards the back of the car, but stop once I see another car approaching. I wait for that car to pass before walking over to Niall, standing at his side. I reach my hand out a little to take his in mine. Everytime I touch him this burning fire erupts inside my chest, sending butterflies to my stomach. How did I ever get so lucky to have Niall James Horan as my boyfriend?

Bo: I giggle noticing Harry chuckle and look up at him. I pull myself up to his height again, so I could see eye level with him. I look into his eyes, and smile. How did I ever become so lucky? Harold Edward Styles could choose anybody in the entire world to be his, and he chooses me? I don't deserve him. He's so much better than me. At everything. But..I love him so much. He's been my best friend for life, and now we're living together and dating. I lean in and kiss him deeply. It just feels like the right thing to do, and it's what I've desired to do since the day we met.

Veronica: The movie starts playing and I smile, looking up at Zayn from time to time. I squeeze his hand a little bit, just to know he was still there next to me. Unfortunately the same brats we had run into earlier on were in the same theater as us. I have a feeling it's just to keep an eye on us. I glare at them for a minute before turning to Zayn. He'd never leave me for one of those snotty girls. Would he? I shake the image and thought from my head before watching the movie again.

Genivieve: I smile and blush, cuddling into him. "Your band doesn't need to make them stop." I look up at him, before cuddling my head into his neck, and kissing his jawline gently. Everything about him was perfect. Before One Direction I had no reason to live and I tried to think of every possible way to end it. I knew that Bo knew Harry, but he was just so busy all the time, and I never really made a fuss about it, but secretly I was a total One Direction addict. I turn to whisper into his ear, and smile. "You already did."

Louis: I smile widely and look down at her. "I want to prove it again." I wink, before tugging her shirt up a little. I don't pull it completely over her head incase she doesn't want to be fully unclothed or feel violated. I pull it up just a bit so that her stomach showed. I smile, before moving down to her stomach, and placing gentle kisses on in. She's perfection. Her entire body in perfection. I look up at her, returning to my previous state and kiss her on the lips slowly, but with passion.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Niall looked at her, and couldn't believe it. He was going to Nandos, but not just alone. With a girl. It's more special and fun going there with a girl. He would probably enjoy it more. "Ready to head inside?" He asked, and gave her a big smile. Nandos was his favorite place ever and he's going to walk inside it with Karmin.

Harry knows that she was the best thing that ever happened to him. She was so perfect and beautiful, and he could never imagine a life without her. Or any life without her. Who dates a girl and then starts living with her? That doesn't happen everyday, but it just makes it better to live close to her, no not close, very close, and her being in the same house. It's just really amazing, and it's better to be here with her. As she kissed him deeply, he kissed her back deeply.

Zayn turns around and starts to watch the movie. He was waiting for the movie to play and now that it was, it would make everything better. He couldn't wait to watch it, but watch it with her. He turned to look at her, and then he put his arm around her. He looked around and he found those girls that were all over him before. He rolled his eyes, and went back to watching the movie.

Liam smiles, and looks at her and was wondering about what she was thinking about. He hoped that she was thinking about something good, not anything that would make her upset or cry. Being here with her, she probably won't cry, or cut herself. Cut herself ever again he hoped. Crying was alright because you could just cry at a movie. "I know, but that is what I have seen happen a lot. Every girl seems to have a story and some are told while others aren't. But your story has been told and you don't have to worry no longer." He smiled again, and kissed her forehead. She was too beautiful to not even be kissed at all. She was so kissable. "That is good to hear."

Eleanor nodded, and let him prove it anyway that he wanted. He was everything that she ever wanted. He was so perfect, and nobody could make this moment even better. She looked down to see him pulling her shirt up a bit so her stomach was showing a little. She looked down, and smiled, and watched him kiss her stomach. It was a little ticklish, but after a few more kisses it didn't feel so bad. She looks back up, and noticed he was now moving onto her lips.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Karmin: I smile taking his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers. "Ready." I knew Nandos was Niall's favorite place to eat food. I hadn't been to nandos before, so my first experience was going to be with Niall. This should prove interesting. I smile, swinging our arms back and forth as I start to walk inside. I smile, and pull on my sunglasses. The sun was rather bright, and blinded me a bit coming off of the building.

Bo: I climb on top of him, still kissing him, allowing him to do anything he wishes. My legs straddle his sides, as I hover over him, still kissing him. He's so perfect. I love kissing him. I lick his bottom lip looking for entry, and smile under the kiss. How could somebody be so perfect? It should be a given rule that nobody could be as perfect as he is, but I guess it isn't and he is perfect. He's everything I've ever wanted, and I've kind of liked him since the beginning when we were friends, I just didn't want to ruin anything, but now that he's mine. I feel free.

Veronica: I look at Zayn as the movie comes to the little break. There's usually about a 10 minute break in between the movie so you can use the bathroom or get refills on popcorn and soda. I smile, leaning against Zayn and looking at him. "Pretty good movie so far, huh?" I look up at him, smiling. I notice the girls make their way over to us, sitting in the row before us. "Hey Zayn," one of the girls flirts and touches his hand that wasn't around me. I glare at her. "Better back away, or I'll flip." I threaten, although I know I'm not that threatening. "Awh, what's the little girl going to do? Come try to beat me up, get her ass beaten, and go crying back to her little Zayn??" She makes a pouty face and I clench my fist.

Genivieve: I smile, leaning back against him, looking into his loving eyes. I blush, and watch him kiss my forehead. How is he so experienced in these things? "Li..I know about your past as well. I am a very dedicated fan of One Direction, and I know that you were bullied in school." I whisper at him. It's true. I had read somewhere that he was bullied in school. It tore me apart and I just wanted him to know everything was alright, and that I loved him no matter what. "I know that's the past now, and you're mega famous, but I want you to know. No matter what happens. No matter if One Direction breaks up. No matter if people start bullying you again that used to bully you. No matter what happens. I will always love you, and I will always, ALWAYS be here for you. You saved my life, and I have no idea how I can ever thank you enough." I kiss him lightly on the lips. He's so perfect. Everything about him. What could he have possibly done that made him get bullied? He is such a gentleman and he really is a great listener, friend, boyfriend. Everything. I just wish I knew him then, so I could've been there for him when he needed it, but I'm here now. And I'm not going away. Not now. Not 5 years from me. Not 100 years from now. Not ever. I love him more than anything I have never loved in this entire world, and to be with him right now is more than I could ever dream of.

Louis: I kiss her deeply, raising her shirt up just a bit more, before pulling it over her head lightly. I trace my finger down her side before returning my lips to hers. Kissing. I had already taken my shirt off, so our bare upper bodies touching, felt like electricity shooting through me. Of course she still had her bra on, and I wasn't planning on taking that off. I didn't want to push her to go further than she wanted to go. I loved her, and I never want to let her go. She's mine. Forever.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:43 am

Niall looked down at their hands, and he could feel a spark or two when she did. He looked back up, and smiled. This could probably work out to be pretty good. Or it would work out perfectly. He starts to walk inside with her, but he still had an eye or two on her from time to time. It would be upsetting if he ever lost her, or lost her in a huge crowd. But shouldn't happen if they're touching each other's hands.

Harry watches her climb on top of him, and he leans in a little closer to kiss her more deeply. How can a girl be so hot? But, beautiful, at the same time. It's possible because he's staring right at the girl. He places one of his hands on her chest, and started exploring around. A few times he got close to her boobs and to her privates, but he wasn't too sure if he should actually go touch them, and invade her privacy like that. He looked down at her, and started kissing her chest, gently, but maybe it was possible that it could be ticklish to her.

Zayn notices that the movie went to a little break, and he looks at Veronica, and adds a smile. The movie was pretty good so far, but it was perfect seeing it with her. Would he still have fun if she wasn't here? Maybe, but he was having too fun with her. He smiled, and kissed her cheek. "Yeah. It's pretty good, and it's great watching it with..." He trailed off, and couldn't finish his sentence as those girls started walking over to them. He knew they would probably going to flirt with him or something, but he didn't have time for any of that. "Hi..." He trails off again, and slaps her hand off, his. The only person who can touch him, would be Veronica. And her only. "Go away alright. Can you see that nobody wants you here including me?" He snapped, and rolled his eyes.

Liam smiled, and nodded, and when she started talking about how she knew that he was bullied, it made him remember about all of the things people said and did to him. Getting bullied is never a good feeling and when it makes you cry, or almost cry, everyday then it isn't a good thing. He needed someone in life to take care of him. That would be his girlfriend now. And his job is to take care of her. If they both take care of each other, then nobody will be hurt, and hopefully nobody will ever be bullied again. Tears started running down his face again, but this time it was worse. He need a tissue. Maybe several tissues. He looked around the place to see if he could find any. And he did. He went to go grab a few tissues and then came back to her. He started wiping his eyes, and then wiping his nose. Still tears were still coming down. "Hopefully nobody will bully me ever again. I know you're here to protect me and love me and I have to thank you for that." He paused, and started to cry this time, instead of just tears falling down. "I know you will always love me. I will always love you. We can make it through the hard times together. If people who bullied me have seem what I have done in my life, then maybe they will feel proud of me." He said, and laid his head on her shoulder, still crying.

Eleanor kissed him back deeply as he was about to take off her shirt, completely now. She didn't mind because he was allowed to do whatever he pleased. At least he won't always do what Harry would do... probably take off all of the clothing until they're naked. No, they doesn't have to think of that. Harry loves to be naked. She took one of her hands, and started writing "Eleanor" on his chest, but every time she seemed to write another letter, she giggled again. It seemed so weird to her.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Karmin: I smile, noticing Niall glance at me a few times. My cheeks flush with a light pink shade, as I smile and look at the ground from time to time, casually sneaking glances at the cute, irish boy next to me. I was actually surprised. Normally the boys would be getting mobbed, but I guess it was hard for all the fans to be in one place at once. I'm sure there were probably some fans inside that had no idea of Niall's arrival, but I didn't mind. I know he's mine, and I don't think he'd ever leave me for one of them.

Bo: I laugh a little as he kisses my chest. His soft, pink lips, tickling the skin, slightly. The feeling coarsing through my blood like crazy. A shiver goes down my spine as he gets close to my boobs, but I don't mind. I don't push him away. Mostly because, I don't want to. I trust him enough to do whatever he wants with me. I am ready to give him everything I've got, and I want him to know that. I smile, and kiss the top of his head, letting out a small moan. I loved the feeling of his skin against mine. It made everything in the world stop. Just being with him, made everything alright, and all better. He's mine, and I'm his.

Veronica: I turn my head to the side a little, trying to hold back the laughter that was roaring beneath me. Hurt filled the girls eyes as Zayn said that, and it took everything I could not to laugh. I smile, and look at them for a second, still holding back the laugh. They sit there speechless, and I take the opportunity to make them even more jealous. "Hey Zayn, after this want to go back to my flat?" I wink at him, and laugh a little. The little laugh I manage to stifle out is nothing compared to the roaring laught I'm holding back. The girls just scoff at me, and roll their eyes. I make an effort to smile cheekily at them, as the other leans over and whispers into my ear. "This isn't the end bitch," It takes all I can, but I do it anyways. I don't even think about what I'm doing until my hand collides with her face, sending her flying backwards. I cover my mouth, and just watch. What did I just do?

Genivieve: I let a few tears escape too, hugging him closely to me. It hurts seeing the one you love cry. "Shh, Li. It's alright, babe." I whisper trying to comfort him. I felt terrible for bringing the situation up. I should've known better. Nobody like to be bullied, and it can be a very sensitive subject. I pull myself onto his lap, managing to wrap my arms around his neck, and bury my face into his neck before I start crying even harder. "Liam, I love you so much more than I have ever loved anything in this world. I'd give up my life for you." I manage to mutter out. I hug him tightly, and continue on. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, and those people are just..they're just jealous Li. They're jealous that they aren't you. They envy you and want to be you, so they have no choice but to say those harsh things, but I know one thing and one thing alone." I pick myself off of him, and lean in so our foreheads our touching, tears streaming down both of our faces. I manage a small smile through the tears looking straight into his eyes. "I will never. EVER. leave you. No matter what. I'll be here with you through everything. And if they ever dare to come back.." my breath catches and I stop for a moment, trying to catch my breath again before continuing. "They're going to have to go through me. And I can guarentee you 100% that they won't leave alive. Okay? You are the most kindest person on this entire earth, and to think that they never saw that. They are just stuck up. Irresponsible little brats, who have nothing better to do with their life. They probably can't get a girl to save their life, and you have all the girls in the world. You have me. And I hope I can make you as happy as you make me." I lean in kissing him, softly, but deeply, before pulling away and looking back into his eyes. "I love you so much, Liam James Payne. You are the one I want to be with. For life. For forever."

Louis: I smile as she traces her name into my chest. She's so adorable. I love it when she giggles and acts all cute. She doesn't even need to act. She is cute. I kiss her neck lightly, and then look into her loving eyes. I smile at her, before kissing her gently on the lips. I lower my body closer to hers, but it's only to get closer to her, and to kiss her better. My hands resting on both sides of her head. I smile under the kiss deepening it, and playing with her hair. She's so perfect. It should be illegal to be as perfect as her, but seriously. Nobody in the world could ever replace my Eleanor Jane Calder. She's the only girl I will ever love. Except maybe in the future, I'll love another girl just as much. But I know one thing. That other girl that I love nearly as much as I love Eleanor. Will call me 'daddy'. I smile at the thought, and lightly rub her arms as I kiss her. She's so beautiful, and everything I've ever wanted.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:06 pm

(Is it weird that the Liam part is getting me kinda sad inside xD)

Niall was staring at her. She was so beautiful. She's happy to date her because he haven't dated anyone in quite some time. Yes, the other guys do have lots more experience than him, but maybe he can learn a thing or two about a girl, and how to treat them. Well, he knows how to treat a girl well. Basically just be yourself around them, and then they would have to love you then.

Harry chuckled a little when he was kissing her chest. He stopped eventually and just looked up at her. He knew that he could do whatever he wanted, but he still wanted to make sure it was okay. He remembered having his first sex with a girl. He thought he made her pregnant. He doesn't want to do anything like that, but at times it could be hard to not to. She's probably not even ready to have a baby. He put his head down on her chest, and started drawing hearts on her chest. Of course they would disappear quickly, but it was still a cute thing to do.

Zayn watched the girls and he was waiting for them to leave. It might take them a while for them to actually leave because they seemed to really love him. He doesn't know them that well, but he can probably figure out they are snobby and brats. And that is not who he would rather date. He loves Veronica, and her only. Nobody will ever change that, not even the girls right in front of him. He could come out and insult them, but he wasn't too sure if he even should. He doesn't want to be the bad guy or anything. "Sure, sweetie I would love that." He looked over at the girls, and he looked at them, seriously, and on their faces it looked like they were pretty jealous. Any day they'll probably would love to come to his house and sleep with him. He watches, suddenly, what Veronica did to the girl, and he gasped. He did couldn't believe it, and believe it for any second. "Veronica?" He asked, ashamed in her actions.

Liam was still crying, but it was so worse this time. He couldn't believe that she brought up one of the meanest and awful days of his life. It would be hard for him to even forget about everything that has happened. He wanted to cry, and cry in her arms, it just feels so right. And it made things better that she was also crying. He wasn't sure if they would come back, and haunt in his sleep, or something. But he knew that they were probably there. Maybe they changed, and is a fan of his band. Could it be true? And real? Psh, probably not. He could never imagine them changing that quickly. It would probably take them a life time. Maybe even longer than a life time. It probably sounds better that they could never change. Change is hard, and sometimes you never want to change. You always want to be yourself, and people always say to never change. Well, this is different. They aren't changing for the better. They are making everything worse, and more worse for him. He started to sob, but he didn't want her to see. It was hard to hide those tears of sobbing. It was just hard to do. "I love you Gen. You know that," Those were the only words that came out. He couldn't really say that much more words. It was too bearable for him to even say a whole paragraph or so worth of words. His crying and sobbing just won't let him do so. "I-I-I lo-lo-love y-y-you..." He trailed off, and closed his eyes. He felt like he was dying. He hoped that wasn't going to happen.

Eleanor laid down on his chest, and started to touch all of around his chest. She found this to be hot, and his chest was hot. After she got bored of doing that, she stood up, and looked at him. He was so cute and hot in every way. She didn't know how that could be possible for one person like him. He was just perfect. She smiles at the kisses, and she goes to lean in, and kiss his lips. It just feels so right to do something like that. It always feels right. It just does. You would wan to kiss any guy or girl in the world. It's hard to think of an hour or longer of not dating your love one. She watches him play with her hair, and she giggled, because she felt it to be so cute. Everything he did was cute and that was a fact.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:29 pm

(Nope, because I feel the same way. xD I nearly cried.)

Karmin: I smile as we reach the doors, and walk in with Niall. It was a bit cool inside, since the A.C. was on. I shiver as the coldness hits me, but I get used to it rather quick. I squeeze Niall's hand a little bit in mine, to make sure he was still there. I smile as I notice he is, and the waitress comes over almost immediately. "Two," I look at her, then Niall. "Right this way," she leads us over to a little table set for two, and I smile taking a seat. I look at Niall. He's so handsome and everything. I just wish I could see him every single day.

Bo: I giggle, and watch Harry draw hearts on my chest. I wrap my arm around his shoulders, and smile. He's so perfect. I've only ever had sex one time, and it was alright, but the guy was really rough. I mean, I don't mind rough, but he was like. Hurting me. I know Harry wouldn't do something like that. I run my hand through his hair. I loved playing with his curls. They are so adorable, and bouncy. He's so perfect. I'd do anything to make him mine forever. I would risk my own life, just to be with him. Everything about him is just, amazing. It always has been. It's just a little funny thinking about how your best friend since grade school can go from being your best friend, to the guy you want to spend your life with. Back in 8th grade, I would have never thought anything like this would happen, but I knew deep down I would always love him, and maybe someday we could try something like this. I'm just happy it happened sooner than later.

Veronica: I gasp at my own actions, burying my face into my hands. I quickly get out of my seat and run into the lobby, sitting down on one of the lounge couches crying. I knew I had hurt Zayn when I did that. I didn't mean to. I don't know what came over me. He was probably scared of me now, and I had no control over his actions. I bring my knees in closer to my chest, hugging them tightly. I probably just ruined everything. I just couldn't help it. The anger was boiling up inside of me, and I finally snapped. I felt terrible. I cried into my knees, soaking my pants. I wish I could've taken that back. I didn't want Zayn to think I was the fighting kind. That was honestly the first time I've ever punched someone. I don't even know..I just. I can't think straight. I close my eyes tightly, the tears still managing to come through. How could I have been so stupid? The girl comes running out of the movie theater with a bloody nose, and runs into the bathroom. I don't think I hit her hard enough to break it, probably just hit it hard enough to make it bleed. I sigh.

Genivieve: I hold him closely to me. I felt so bad for ever even bringing that up. I just, don't know what I'm going to do with myself. "I love you to Liam," I hug him like it's the last time we're ever going to see each other, and cry with him. I'm crying mostly from the thought of someone ever doing something that horrible to him, and the fact that I'm so fucking stupid for bringing up the horrible memory in the first place. I've been bullied before, I know what it's like, and NOBODY deserves to go through that. Especially of all the amazing, boy sitting right before me. I hug him closely, burying my head into his neck, and crying. I try to talk between my cries, but it comes out muffled. "I-I-I'm S-S-Sorry, Li," I manage to get out. I bury my face back into his neck and shoulder, hugging him ever so tightly. I felt like this was the end of the world. I had made the best thing that's ever happened to me cry. I just can't believe myself right now. I pray to god he forgives me. I love him more than anything. I rub his back, and the back of his head, trying to calm him down. It only made me cry harder when he cried harder. I knew he was doing everything to stop me from seeing him cry, but it's good to let your tears out. Everybody cries now and then, and if they don't they are heartless. Pure heartless. I sniffle a little. I felt so bad for him. I should've never said anything. If I hadn't I wouldn't have caused him to cry, but in some way. He's adorable when he cries, but I prefer it when he isn't crying. It breaks my heart to see him cry. It especially breaks my heart to be the cause of him crying.

Louis: I chuckle and run my hands down her sides as she giggles. I tug at the hem of her jeans, but I don't take them off. I just playfully tease her. I love it when she touches me. It sends sparks through me. Just being with her can make my whole day better. I notice my phone vibrate, but I ignore it, paying attention to the only thing that matters in my life right now. And that one thing, is Eleanor Jane Calder. My amazing girlfriend of 1 1/2 years. She's so perfect, and she's everything I ever dreamed of having in a girl. I just can't believe I found her. I kiss her deeply, and grind my hips against hers a little, but not forcefully.

Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Niall was inside and it was a little cold inside, but it didn't bother him as much. He looked over at her and noticed she was a little cold. A few minutes later, he saw that she was getting used to the coldness. That was good enough he guess. He looked up, and saw a waitress, and listened to Karmin say two. He then followed the waitress to a table set for two people and he sat across from Karmin, and sat there, staring at her.

Harry drew one more heart, and then this time it was much bigger than the others, and inside the heart he wrote his name. And then wrote a little more. Once it was done, this is what it said: "Harry + Bo = 4Ever" He looked up to her, and chuckled, and hoped she liked his masterpiece. It wasn't much of a masterpiece, but at least it was something, right? It did come from his heart and that was enough to make it special. Would she ever get a tattoo that would say something like that? He wasn't too sure because some girls wasn't so interested in tattoos like he was. He already had like more than Zayn. He thought about the time he first met her and everything. They were pretty good friends in grade school and he never thought of actually dating her, and then one day to actually have sex with her. He never thought that could happen until it was actually happening to him.

Zayn stood there in his seat and looked over at the girl that Veronica have hit. He didn't expect that kind of violence to come from a girl like her. Or any girl. He didn't know what to do, but he looked at the girl. He wanted to help her out, but another thought got into his mind and told him to not. His mind kept on telling him that she was only flirting with him, and that he shouldn't even get into any of that. He stood up, and ran out of the movie theater, and went into the lobby to find Veronica there. He looked pretty upset when he saw her, and he knew that if he ever did that, he would feel pretty bad himself. But it wasn't so likely for a girl to even do that. He would never punch or hit a girl because you can't really hit a girl if you're a guy. That's just not right. "Veronica..." He starts to say, and he walks over, and kisses her cheek. "I-I-I...can't believe you did that," He snapped, but his voice also sounded like a sorry.

Liam tried his best to stop crying, but there was so no way that he could. Thoughts kept on coming back to him about how he was bullied and about the person who did bully him. Being bullied was not anything you would want to happen during your childhood. Or at anytime in your life. It makes you feel like you're nothing, and it feels like you aren't worth anything. Like it feels like nobody cares about you and you just break down like that's the only thing you can really do. It was going to take him a long time to forget about everything. She was the one who started this all thing. But there's no way that he can blame her for it. He can never blame her for anything that she have did or said. Yes, it might ruin his life in a way, but that couldn't be possible if she's right by your side the whole time. He opens up his eyes, and tears were still coming out, but maybe they were slowing down a little. He couldn't tell because his eyes seemed to be so red. He probably looked like a mess, but he didn't care because the only person who was looking at him, was his girlfriend. If anyone else was in this room, he would be embarrassed to cry right in front of him. He wasn't sure if he could possibly cry in front of his bandmates. The only person that felt right crying in front of was her. It just felt right some how and he didn't exactly know why. "Gen, I can't blame you for bringing up this topic. I know you must feel awful that you have done that, but I'll never blame you for anything you have done or said. I just can't do that," He says, and kisses her cheek, gently, before looking right into her eyes.

Eleanor watches him do whatever he wanted, and she enjoyed every moment. It just felt like magic and wonder being right in front of Louis William Tomlinson. Any girl would feel special and happy right now, but it's her job to feel that way. Yes, probably the other girls who were dating the other guys of the band probably felt the same way because the other guys are some amazing people. But Louis is one lucky person to date her. She hears his phone vibrate, but looks at him as he didn't look at it. She was wondering why he haven't. Probably because he just wanted to hang out with her. "Why didn't you pick that up, Lou?" She asked, but then stopped looking about it as she kissed his neck.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:14 pm

Karmin: I smile over at Niall, picking up my menu. I giggle as I hide behind the menu, peeking just over the top of it, at him. I giggle, and hide completely behind the menu, before peeking over the top again. I couldn't help, but laugh. I know, I'm childish. I don't care. I laugh, putting down the menu and smiling at him. "I'm sorry," I chuckle a little. "I'm acting like such a child." I blush, and look down at the menu, on the table. Looking through stuff. I liked the Spaghetti or the Chicken Alfredo.

Bo: I look into Harry's eyes, and smile at his masterpiece. Someday I'd get that tattooed on me. I play with his curls again. It's crazy to think that he's been my best friend since grade school and now we were practically going to have sex. He's just, amazing. Truely, Madly, Deeply (see what I did there c; ) amazing. I'm ready to give this relationship absolutely everything I have. Someday, I hoped he'd be the father to my child. I am 18 after all. I'm old enough to have a child. If he wants one though is another story. I brush his face with my hand lightly, looking into his loving green eyes. They told a story like no other. A story of love, and I wanted to give him everything he deserves. I lean in and kiss him deeply, fiddling with his button on his pants.

Veronica: I just cry into my hands more as Zayn snaps at me. I look up at him, tears falling down my cheek. "I-I-I don't know what came over me," I bury my face back into my hands, crying. I honestly didn't know what came over me. I had never experienced the violent side of me, and now that I have, I'm scared. Not only for everyone else, but for myself. Who knows what I could do next. I shake my head crying. "I'm so so sorry," I weep, hugging my knees. I felt extremely bad, and I knew Zayn was mad at me. I just, I couldn't take it anymore. I'm such a jerk. Why did I even have to listen to them.

Genivieve: I look into his eyes, wiping away tears. "I was bullied before," I cry into his chest. "I know how it feels, and I should've never brought it up." I cry harder, clenching his shirt in my hands, and burying my face into his chest. "I'm so so so sorry Liam. You can blame me, I don't care. I was wrong to ever bring something like that back up." I hug him tightly. I felt like I just ruined his life again when he was trying to forget everything that happened. I opened up a wound that was starting to heal, and I felt completely terrible. He doesn't have to blame me, but I blame myself. I really need to start thinking before I speak. "I love you Liam. You're the best thing that's ever happened in my life." I look into his eyes, trying to stop crying, before chuckling a little. "You know...you're adorable even when you cry." I lay my chin on his chest, looking up at him. Tears still falling from my cheeks, but not as bad. I needed to stay strong for him. Maybe if I stop crying, it would help him stop crying.

Louis: I look at her, and smile as she kisses my neck. I let out a slight moan, before kissing her on the forehead. "I don't want to talk to anybody right now. All I want, is to be yours for tonight." I kiss her on the forehead again and brush her hair back. Her hair was really soft, and it felt so good between my fingertips. I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. I didn't really know any of the other boys' girlfriends, except Bo. Her and Harry are a perfect match, and I'm glad their together now. I smile at El, and move my hands down her sides to rest on her hips. She's so perfect.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:08 pm

Niall picked up his menu the same time that she picked up hers. He felt like to be kinda cool, but a little creepy. He definitely mean for that to happen. He watched her hide behind the menu, and he started laughing because it was so cute. He started hiding behind the menu also, but then a few minutes later he came back out. He laughed once again and started looking back at the menu.

Harry smiled, and then he laughed a little. He thought his masterpiece was wonderful and that is what she was probably thought also. One day he would be glad if she actually tattooed that somewhere on her body. He wasn't completely sure of course if she even will, but it would be pretty sweet, and she can always remember him forever. Like if he wasn't with her for a little bit, she can look at the tattoo and remember and think about him. Maybe he could get a tattoo that read Bo, but he wasn't completely sure yet if he really should. He already had so many tattoos, but somehow he always goes to get more. He started playing with her hair a little and then he moved downwards towards her pants, and started playing around with that. It was kinda obvious that he wanted to pull them off.

Zayn could feel how bad she felt and what she have done. It wasn't nice of him to even snap at her, but he was angry, and he couldn't think straight. He knew that was the way to go. He looked up at her, and tried to calm her down, but it would take a lot to actually have that to happen. "Veronica, I love you. I never saw that side of you until now," He says, and kisses her lips this time, and then deeper.

Liam looked at her. He knew she was bullied also so she does have experience with that kind of stuff. A lot of people are bullied. It's not just him and her. A lot of people in this world are bullied everyday and sometimes those kind of people don't even do anything to make it better. They just keep make it get to themselves and they probably come home crying from school everyday. Maybe even their parents don't even know about the bullying. The right thing to do is always tell at least one adult. One adult at home and one at school. Somehow then it will try to stop it. It won't stop it so quickly, but it will take some time. "I'm not blaming you, okay. I still love you." He paused, and cried into her chest, and tears were still coming down. It was obvious that he wasn't going to stop anytime soon, or probably not anytime soon. "Can we change the subject?" He asked, and then he smiled a little when she said that he was adorable when he cries. That made him feel a little better. "Thanks, dear," He says, and kisses her cheek.

Eleanor looks up to him, and smiles. She keeps on kissing him until he replied back to her last response. She was a little impressed and sad about it, but it didn't bother her. "Not even Hazza? Wait, change that, he's probably having sex right now." She laughed, and flipped her hair; it was in her face. She watched him kiss her forehead and then brush her hair back. It was pretty nice and sweet. Everything he did was nice and sweet.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Karmin: I smile at Niall, he's so perfect. I watch him hide behind his menu as well and laugh. The waitress walks over to us, and look at me first. "What can I get for you tonight?" She asks. I look at the menu before handing it to her and smiling. "I'll have the chicken alfredo and the coke, please." I look over at Niall who is still observing his menu. I look back to the waitress, as she write down my order on her little note pad. "Anything else for you, miss?" she asks looking over the little note pad to me. I shake my head, "That's it thank you," she smiles and turns to Niall. "And what can I get for you, sir?"

Bo: I giggle a little as he plays with my pants, asking to take them off. I give him a little nod, looking down at him. Maybe I'll get the tattoo right across my chest where he drew it, so it'd be there permanently. I smile at him, and play with his curls again. Something about his hair, I just loved touching it. It was so soft, and it felt so good to touch. I giggle, and kiss him, playing with his jeans as well, unbuttoning them. This is a side of me, that even I've never experienced before, but I liked it. Especially with the guy I loved more than anything else in this world, Harold Edward Styles.

Veronica: I kiss him back, before pulling away and looking back at the ground. "I've never seen it either, I honestly don't know what came over me. I've never done something like that before. I want you to know that I'm not like that. I'm..I'm scared Zayn." I wrap my arms around him, holding onto him. I cry a little into his shoulder. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to contain myself if something like that ever happened again. I had no idea what came over me, but I didn't like it. It scared myself, and it probably scared Zayn. I didn't want the guy I love to be scared of me.

Genivieve: I smile a little bit, although it was a fake smile. I tell myself that everything is going to be okay, and that I shouldn't worry, but I can't help it. I brought it up, and even if he doesn't blame me I know deep down that I had hurt him. I hated the feeling of hurting the one that I loved. I nod as she asks to change the subject. I kiss him on the cheek where a few more tears had fallen, and rest my head on his shoulder. Lucky wakes up and groggily walks over to the fireplace, laying down in front of it. I rest my head on Liam's chest, wrapping my arm around his torso. "I love you Liam." I whisper, and smile at him. A few more tears manage to escape, but I hold back the others that threaten to be released. I trace little patterns into his tear-soaked t-shirt, before taking it off, revealing his nice abs. "Sorry for making your shirt, really wet." I manage to laugh a little, and place my head down on his bare chest, tickling his stomach with my fingertips. I smile up at him, before kissing him softly on the lips.

Louis: I laugh and kiss her on the lips gently before looking into her eyes. "Exactly, but even if he wasn't I wouldn't. I mean, I'd want to talk to him, but not right now. Right now, I want alone time with you. Just me, and you." I kiss her again, and trace little shapes into her stomach once again. She's so perfect. Model or not, she'll always be perfect to me. "Harry doesn't have to be the only one having sex right now," I whisper cheekily into her ear. I can't believe it's been 1 1/2 years since we've been together. Every day feels like paradise with her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Niall puts the menu down when he notices the waitress walking up to their table. He wasn't completely sure of what he wanted since he loves this place so much, but he had to make his mind some time. He can't wait forever to make up his mind. Besides, there's a beautiful lady right across from him. He watches the waitress write down her order as she then turns to look at him, and get his order. "I'll have water and for my starter potato with hummus and then for my meal, double-breasted chicken wrap with peri chips, a medium corn on the cob, 5 chicken wings." (I got this info from the internet. What he usually gets at Nando's lol)

Harry nodded, and unbuttoned her pants completely, and then taking them off. When he just saw her underwear now, it made him feel better. He thinks she looks hot that way. Does any girl do? He laughs a little while she was playing with his hair, but then when he got a little tired of it he had to flip his hair a few times to make sure it was okay again. Usually when he flips his hair, he messes it up. But a lot of fans like that so of course it's okay. He kissed her back in the same place she did, and then he looked down as she was playing with his jeans, and then took them off.

Zayn pulled away from the kiss. He didn't know what he should even do. He knows that isn't like her of course, but everyone makes mistakes sometimes. It was a huge mistake, but that doesn't mean that he will stop loving her. That is not a reason why he should. "I know you aren't like that. You just made a huge mistake. And I know it's hard getting through that. Especially when I'm around you."

Liam could notice that she was faking a smile. He tried to smile a little, but he just couldn't do that. He knew he was going to be okay, but it was going to take him a while to do so. He wasn't trying to think about it the best he could, but still he was thinking about it a little. He sighed, and kissed her cheek. "I think I'm okay now. Really," He told her, and hugged her tight. He looked down and saw Lucky. He smiled over at him. He was the cutest dog ever. He would always make him feel better about anything. A dog is so comforting and relaxing. He loves Lucky. And he loves his girlfriend. "I love you too," He says, and looks at her, and laid onto her shoulder. It felt so soft and nice laying on her shoulder. "Oh, it's fine. I don't care." He told her, and laughed.

Eleanor laughs, and kisses him back. He was so perfect in every way. "I understand perfectly. You can talk to him anytime you want to. He's probably pretty busy with Bo anyways." She told him, and hugged him tight. She looked down at her stomach, and she blushed. It was so adorable. "Wait, so you're saying, that we could..." She trailed off, and giggled.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:00 pm

(Smart thinking. x3)

Karmin: I smile as he orders. My mouth falls open as he keeps listening things. I chuckle to myself inside, and look at him as he finishes. The waitress writes everything down and turns to both of us. "You're drinks will be here shortly." I look and Niall and laugh. "You really were hungry, weren't you?" I smile, and take his hand in mine underneath the table. Surprisingly not many people where here, thankfully. One girl did approach us, but she was really calm, and I liked that. I like it when the fans are calm around us. She asked Niall for a picture and his autograph, and I smile at both of them. She was really pretty, too.

Bo: I look at Harry, and smile as he flips his hair. I didn't mind being almost completely naked in front of him, which really surprised me. I was usually so self cautious about my body, but with Harry it felt natural. I trust him enough not to just get sex and leave, but to stay with me. It'd be kind of hard too since we're living together now. I moan as he kisses my neck again in the same spot. I wrap my leg around his, and giggle a little, my eyes rolling back in my head with pleasure, as I arch my back. How could my best friend since grade school make me feel so good? I smile at the thought. "Harry.." I moan happily, begging for more.

Veronica: I shake my head, choking back tears that were still threatening to break lose. "I wish I could go back, and undo what I just did." I cry a little, hugging my knees still. I still felt terrible about everything. "I'm scared, Zayn.." I mutter looking down at the ground. Was there really a demon inside of me just waiting to break lose? I've never experienced something so frightening happen from myself before. I wish I knew what had happened. I was frightened not only for me, but for Zayn and everybody else. What would happy if I snapped on one of them and hit them just like I hit that girl. I didn't think I would, but I didn't think I'd hit that girl either, and I did. I just don't know anymore.

Genivieve: I look at him, and smile a little more realistically this time. I knew what I said had hurt him, but we'd get through it. I kiss his head as he leans on my shoulder. I tangle my leg with his, in a friendly manner and play with his fingertips smiling at him. I know now to never make the mistake of bringing up his past life anymore. I was going to fix it somehow. Somehow, someway, there was a fix to this, and I was going to find it. Those people who did that to him were going to pay, and pay big time. All I need now was to find them. I look down at Liam, resting on my shoulder, and I lay my head on top of his. "You're so perfect, you know that?" I run my fingers through his hair and smile at him. He honestly was perfect. People say nobody's perfect, then they haven't met Liam. He's everything every girl could ever dream of in a guy. I don't know what I'd do without him. I snuggle into him, and wrap my arms around his torso, leaving tiny kisses on the top of his head.

Louis: I smile as she catches on, and I hover over her again looking into her eyes. I kiss her gently on the neck, and smile before looking back into her beautiful eyes. "You catch on fast, love," I laugh, trailing kisses down her body to her stomach. Every inch of her is perfect. The way her hair flows delicately around her shoulders. The way her eyes sparkle with love every time we're together. The way her lips whisper my name and kiss me. I smile, and kiss her stomach lightly. Tiny kisses dancing all across it. I smile up at her as I reach her pantie line, but I don't pull them off. I want to make sure it's alright with her at first. I look up at her asking for permission.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Niall finished telling the waitress want he wanted. He chuckled a little when Karmin spook, and he held onto her hand under the table. "Yes, I'm always hungry. I love food!" He exclaimed, and smiled. He didn't care if he was going to embarrass himself. The best thing to do is just enjoy yourself, and enjoy with whoever you're with. He looks up to see a fan wanted to take a picture with him, or whatever. He took his hand off her hand, and then stood up. "Here you go." When he was finished signing the autograph. Before she left, he kissed her cheek, and then that made her fangirl a little.

Harry smiles up at her. She was so beautiful, with clothes on, or without. It didn't matter because she was beautiful either way. They weren't completely naked together, but he wasn't completely sure if she was ready to actually get completely naked. He wanted though. He wants to see what she looks like naked, and he bets, she wants to think the same. He puts his hand on one of her legs and started rubbing it, but a few times he got pretty close to her privates. He looked at her, and laughed. He can be so sexual and perverted in these kind of things. He looks up at her again, to see if she wanted him to go forth, and actually touch her privates.

Zayn held onto one of her hands, and looked into her eyes. While he was saying this, he was staring into her eyes. "You can't go back in time, but the thing is to forget about it and learn from your mistake so you never do it again. Hopefully you won't because I know Veronica and she's one of the most amazing things that ever happened to me." He paused, and leaned in to kiss her lips.

Liam looks back at her, and smiles. He was much better from the whole awful action about his past life, but good since he wasn't crying, nor was tearing were falling down his cheeks. He knew that she felt bad about bringing something like that up, but he knows in his heart, that she will try to never do something like that again. He wanted to try to forget about it all, but he knew that it might come back to him at anytime. He hopes that it won't because it's never any fun to see your boyfriend, or your friend, crying, and being upset. It never is, and it makes each person feel bad. "No, you're perfect," He laughs, and smiles up at her. He never knew that she could be so beautiful until he first laid eyes on her. Indeed, she was so beautiful and he knew that was always going to be true. He kissed her cheek, and then laid his head back down on her shoulder.

Eleanor smiles back, but her smile was so huge that it could light up the whole room with one smile. Anyone could make her smile, but Louis could always make her smile the most. She smiles again when he kisses her on the neck, and she goes kisses him, but on the cheek instead. "Well, I gotta keep up with a guy like you," She gives off a little giggle, and then playfully hits him in the side, but it barely won't even hurt him. She giggled when he kissed her stomach, and then she looked up when he looked up at her making sure it was fine to pull her panties off. She nodded, meaning that he can do it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Karmin: I smile as he takes a picture with the fan, and laugh a little watching her fan girl. She seemed really excited to be able to meet him. I watch him sit back down and I smile at him. "Well aren't you just lovable?" I joke and take his hand underneath the table again, giving it a little squeeze. "But you're mine." I look at him, and wink. He knows that he's mine and I trust him not to forget that. I just couldn't believe it. All these years I dreamed about the famous 'Niall Horan' being mine and now that he is, it's as if he was never famous in the first place. Like we've known each other all along. He's just an all around amazing lad.

Bo: I look at him, and smile giving him my approval. Honestly, I could do anything with this boy right now and not feel ashamed. I love him so much and I was willing to take it to extremes for him. I moan a little as he rubs my leg. Every now and then he'd get a little close, but I never once tried to stop him. In a way, I wanted him to get close. I wanted to feel the pleasure that I knew he could give me, and I wanted him to know he had all of me. I trust him with every ounce of my body. I play with his curls slightly. He is so amazing, I just can't believe he's mine. It's hard to believe that just a few years ago we were best friends, and now we're together, having sex. He's just, everything I've ever wanted, and always was.

Veronica: I smile as he speaks to me, still crying a little bit though. I lean in just as he does kissing him. A few tears still falling. That was the thing I was most scared about though. I didn't know if it would happen again. I didn't even know it was going to happen then. I pull away and look into his eyes, wrapping my arms around him and finishing up crying my last tears into his shoulder. I pull away looking into his eyes. "I love you Zayn."

Genivieve: I kiss the top of his head as he lays it down on my shoulder. How could anybody being so amazing? I look at him, and sigh happily. Everything was going to be alright, and I was going to stay here with Liam through every thing. I play with his hair a little bit, running my hand through it. I lay my head on his, wrapping my arms around his waist and holding him closely to me. I was afraid that if I ever let go that I'd lose him. I knew I wouldn't, but I didn't want to let him go. I wanted to stay there like that with him forever. To hold him and be with him every step of the way. I kiss his forehead and smile at him. "I love you Liam." I whisper, laying my chin on his head.

Louis: I kiss her gently on the lips, fingering her panties before gently sliding them down. I ignore the part where she's basically naked for right now, and just wrap my arm around her waist, holding her closely to me. I look into her beautiful eyes and kiss her with passion. I wanted to make sure she was ready for such a big step in our relationship. "Are you sure, you're ready babe?" I smile before kissing her neck again.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Niall laughs, and looks at her. How could she be so sweet, but beautiful at the same time? "I suppose I am. Wouldn't want to miss a time where I can meet a fan. They bring me happiness, like you do, being here with me." He put his hand back under the table, and took her hand, like they did before. It felt so good, so right. He knew that. "Yes, and I'll always be yours." He says, sweetly, and smiles.

Harry nodded knowing that she said yes that he could do it. He never feels weird doing this, obviously, but he looked up at her, before doing it. He took his hand, and moved it up towards her privates, and then put his finger in. It felt pretty good, and hot to him. Then he took his finger out and tried it with two fingers. He hoped that he wasn't hurting her, but he was only doing it the best way possible that is gentle. He kept on doing it for a few more minutes and then took his fingers out of her privates. He was now satisfied, and he felt really good, real good.

Zayn pulls away from the kiss when she does, and then he looks at her. He knew that it will take some time for her to forget about this and move on. He knows exactly how she feels. He didn't feel any better knowing she was upset. "I love you too." He leans in, and touches her nose with his.

Liam smiles when she kisses his forehead, and he kept laying there on her shoulder until it was the right time to get up. He was thinking of how it was amazing being here with her. He felt like he was one of the luckiest guys in the world right now. Being with the most perfect girl is like a dream to him, but no, it's real. It's life, and he loves every moment of his life if she's apart of it. If she's apart of his life, then his life will always be bright and wonderful. He just knew it. He watched her every move, but not like a stalker. He only was watching her, or staring, because she was so beautiful and perfect in every way. "I love you more," He says, and then takes his head off her shoulder and then kissed her lips.

Eleanor smiles under the kiss, and then she watches closely when he pulls off her panties. She didn't really care much about it, but it only felt good with her. She didn't really need to take much care of her body because she knew that Louis would never do anything that she didn't like. That was the same way with her. She wraps her arms around his shoulders, as he wraps around her waist. How could being so close feel just right? She looked up into his eyes and then kissed him back. "Yes, go ahead. I'm not nervous, nor scared," She smiled, and then nodded.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Karmin: I smile at him, and blush. He's so adorable. I love seeing him happy. Whether it's because of a fan or myself. I couldn't ever think about hurting him. I look at him, and squeeze his hand lightly. Just then the waitress comes back with our food. "Your food, mr. and mrs." The waitress replies setting down our food. I blush, "we aren't married.." I say awkward looking from Niall to the waitress. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did that offend you?" I look at Niall, it hadn't offended me.

Bo: I moan as he enters into me. How could someone I've known my whole life make me feel so good? I smile and roll my head back as he enters two fingers in this time. My eyes roll back in my head with pleasure. Just thinking about him doing these things, makes me want to orgasm. I look down at him as he moves his fingers in a little deeper. I moan louder, not even thinking about Louis and Eleanor in the other room. Without thinking as if on impulse I scream out his name. "Harry!" I breathily exhale. It didn't hurt one bit, but it felt so good, and moaning wasn't seeming to do the trick just yet.

Veronica: I giggle a little, and kiss him quickly on the lips again, before pulling away. I pick at the bench before looking around. "Should we go back and finish the movie or..." I trail off. I wasn't exactly sure if he wanted to go back into the movie theater. If I had the choice I probably wouldn't because right now all I want is to forget about what just happened. Maybe we could go back to my house and rent a movie or something. There I could contain myself and control myself. Hopefully I wouldn't have any more outbreaks like that ever again.

Genivieve: I kiss him back, cupping his face in my hands, as I kiss him. "I love you more than more," I giggle a little before kissing him again. Everything about him was perfect. The way he kisses. The way he makes me feel. Everything about him. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. "Liam, I really really love you. I mean it, I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you..." my voice trails off as I choke back tears, and I kiss him again. Just the thought of losing him made me want to cry.

Louis: I smile and kiss her on the lips. "I just don't want to push you to do anything you don't want to do, babe." I hear Bo scream out Harry's name and I can't help to laugh. I wonder if Eleanor is a screamer. Only one way to find out. I smile, tugging down my boxers, my erection already in place. I kiss her down her side, before lowering myself above her, first I use my fingers to make sure she's comfortable with it. I push one finger in at first, and smile up at her, then use two. I look up into her eyes to make sure I'm not hurting her.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Niall smiles back at her, and he laughs a little. He wasn't sure why he was laughing, but maybe because he made the moment awkward or something. He didn't care because she probably likes or loves his laugh. He looks up and saw that the food was here. He smiled, and looked down at his food. He was so hungry, that he started to eat a little. "Didn't offend me because too interested in this food. But I bet some other person in the band wouldn't care either," He stopped talking, and then kept on eating.

Harry didn't find doing this gross or awkward because he has done it before. And no, he never done it before when another guy was in the room. That would be too inappropriate. He stopped for a moment and looked up at her. "Am I hurting you by any chance? I'm trying my best to do it as gentle as I can," He asks her, and then keeps on doing it, and he likes every moment. He thought it felt so good, but so right at the same time. How could he make her feel so good, but make it feel so right at the same time?

Zayn smiles while she was kissing him, and then he watches her pull away. He looked at her, and them put a strand of hair behind her ears. "I think we must. I mean we probably missed a lot of the movie already," He laughed, and stood up, holding out his hand for her.

Liam smiles, and closes his eyes when she kisses him. Getting kissed from his girlfriend is one of those amazing things that you don't want to miss. It's magical and can make you so happy. Maybe even happy forever, and that was even possible. "I love you to the world and back," He whispers into her ear, and then kisses her ear, gently, maybe it was ticklish there for her. "I wouldn't know what to do if I ever lost you either..." He held onto her hand, and then kissed it.

Eleanor looks up at her, and smiles when he kisses her. "You never Louis if a girl is ready for it or not. The girl will let you know if she doesn't want something, but I'm not that kind of girl." She hears Bo scream out Harry's name, and it made her laugh like Louis did. "I wonder what they're doing in there... hope Hazza isn't hurting her. Do you think he's..." She paused, and thought of what they must be doing. She watches what he was doing, and then she nodded, telling him if it was alright. When he goes in, and touches it with one finger, it felt so good, then he did with two fingers, felt even better. It did not hurt at all, but she only enjoyed it. "Oh my gosh Louis!" She screamed, but maybe not as loud as Bo.

(Learned about erection in Health. The word is so familiar to me now.)
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Karmin: I smile at Niall, and start to eat. The waitress walks away, and I start eating. I didn't mind that Niall had a bunch of food, I probably would've too, I just didn't want to eat too much and embarrass myself. I take a sip of my Coke, and smile at him. He's so perfect, and I absolutely adore his laugh. I take another bite of my food, and look out the window. It was getting a bit darker now, but I don't mind as long as I'm with Niall.

Bo: I moan as he keeps on doing it, smiling at him. "Not. At. All." I manage to squeeze out, my body trembling in pleasure. How could he make me feel so good and make this feel so right at the same time? I absolutely love it, and I love him. I love every moment just being with him. "I love you, Harry." I whisper to him, closing my eyes in pleasure. He's perfect in every way, shape, and form. I would've never been able to imagine him doing any of these things with me, until now and every moment of it feels so right.

Veronica: I take his hand in mine standing up and brushing myself off before pulling him into a hug. "Thank you," I whisper into his ear. "I honestly don't know what came over me, but thank you for not getting completely angry with me." I kiss him on the cheek, pulling away from the hug looking into his eyes. "I love you."

Genivieve: I blush as he kisses my hand. He's the sweetest thing ever and I love him to pieces. "I will never leave you.." I whisper into his ear, hugging him as if I was never going to see him again, which I knew was definitely not true. He's so perfect in every way. and I wanted him to know that. I lay my head on his shoulder and look into his beautiful brown eyes. "You're mine." I whisper looking at him, before kissing him gently on the lips. I loved every second of it. Everytime we kiss it's like fireworks going off inside of me.

Louis: I smile as she screams out my name before pulling my fingers out and kissing her on the lips. I get above her and smile, grinding my hips against hers, looking into her eyes. I kiss her again on the neck and down her sides. Fades to Black
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Niall keeps on eating his food, but a few times he looks up at her, and smiles. He didn't mind ordering so much food, but knowing him, he probably would finish it all. He loves food so much and this is his favorite place to eat in the whole world. No other place could beat this place, but only Nando's. He is a Nando's guy!

Harry nodded, and put his fingers in farther, but then when he felt it was the right time he took his fingers out, and started licking his fingers. It felt so yummy, and good, to him. How could she taste so good? He feels like he is a vampire, almost, licking her blood. But no, it isn't like that at all. "How can you taste so good, but look so hot at the same time?" He chuckled, and flipped his hair. He flipped her over, and he was now on top of her.

Zayn hugs her back, and then pulls away. "No problem. Ready? What movie would you want to see instead?" He asked, thinking himself because he clearly didn't have an idea. He wanted to know if she knew what to watch. "Babe, just forget about it. It's in the past now," He tells her, and he kisses her lips.

Liam looks up at her as he finishes up kissing her hand. It felt so nice and good to do this to her. He could do anything to her, or for her, and she would be so happy and feel so appreciated. It was key to make her happy always because she already made him happy. "And I will never leave you..." He trails off, as he whispers that back into her ear, and then smiled. "You're mine. All mine," He says, and moves a little closer.

Eleanor smiles, and stops her screaming even though Louis probably enjoyed it coming out of her. She nods and watches him as he kisses her lips. She moans when his hips grind against her, but she didn't care because it felt so good. She looked at him, and put her hands on his legs, and started to move them around, and getting close to his balls. She didn't touch them though. She fades to black with him
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Karmin: I smile as he eats, and I finish up my food, sitting back in the booth. He's so adorable no matter what he's doing. I look at him, trying to figure out if I should start a conversation or not, I didn't want to disturb him from his meal. Just then the waitress comes back, "Are you guys all set?" I look at my Coke, and then back at her. "Could I get a refill please?" I smile sweetly, handing her the coke. "Sure thing, anything for you sir?" she turns to Niall. I smile, looking at Niall as well.

Bo: I laugh, looking up at him. His beautiful green orbs piercing into my brown ones. "It's a gift," I joke smiling at him. I trace little patterns into his chest, before looking back up at him. He's so perfect, I love the way his curls fall around his beautiful face. His smile showing his delicate dimples, making me want to kiss him even more. I smile, kissing him deeply. Everything about him is so perfect.

Veronica: I kiss him back, before pulling away. "As long as I'm with you, I'll watch anything." I smile at him, interlocking our fingers before starting to walk out of the movie theater with him. I smile up at him as we walk, he was a bit taller than me, but not much taller. "I'm so lucky to have you, Zayn." I swing our arms back and forth playfully, opening the door as we leave.

Genivieve: I blush as his breath tickles my ears. I wrap my arms around his neck, my head still laying on his shoulders. "You had me at hello," I smile at him. I notice it's getting darker outside, and I look around realizing that we're still in Karmin's house. I look at Lucky who is sleeping on the carpet by the fire. "Do you want to head back to my place?" I smile, picking my head up off of his shoulder to look him in the eyes, placing my forehead against his, and taking both his hands in mine holding them up.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Niall looks at her, and smiles at her. He notices that she was finished with her meal, but that didn't bother him since he was enjoying his food, and he was close to being done. He keeps on looking up as the waitress comes back, and asks if he wanted anything. He shook his head, meaning no. "No thank you," He says.

Harry laughs along with her, as he stares into her brown eyes. He had no idea how he could be looking right at a beautiful girl right now, but it's possible. "It's definitely a gift. It's perfect," He licks his fingers again, like almost a cat, and he chuckles a little. He laughs when she traces patterns in his chest, and he takes one of his hands, and starts walking his hand around her chest, hopefully not tickling her that much. He stops, and leans in to kiss her back.

Zayn pulls away, and smiles, as they start heading near the exit to the movie theater. "Easy enough for me," He laughs, and smiles up at her. He was a little taller than her, but not by much, and he found that to be fine. "I'm lucky to have you," He says, as he walks outside the movie theater.

Liam blushes also, and then smiles. How could she make him feel so happy, but also making him feel like he's in love? This doesn't happen everyday, but it's probably a good thing then. He wraps his arms around her waist, a little bit above her hips, and keeps them there for a while before pulling them off. He smiles when she speaks, and he touches her nose, softly. "You had me at hello," He repeats and then smiles again. "Yes, sure. If you want?" He says it like a question, and he looks right at her eyes.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next