Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
'Ello there. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
'Ello there. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
'Ello there. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
'Ello there. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
'Ello there. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
'Ello there. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
'Ello there. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
'Ello there. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
'Ello there. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

'Ello there.

+3
Ash
Savanah
Kenai
7 posters

Go down

'Ello there. Empty 'Ello there.

Post by Kenai Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:10 am

'Ello there. Tumblr_npdzz15XmL1uokpato2_250
Hello there, community of FandomPlay!

Introductions are not really "my thing" mainly because I never know what to say,
but I will give it a go anyway. People seem accepting enough, so I do not feel nervous at all. Luckily! {The struggle of being a shy person, meh}

My name is Mia, but feel free to call me Kenai or Avani.
*psst* Loser is my middle name.
Those are usually the names I go by online along with
Tesshin, Akiata and Kanux. Heh, I kind of like to switch
between names, but my all time favorite is definitely Avani.
I am Norwegian, so you will have to forgive me if my grammar
is not perfect and/or if I have tons of errors in whatever I write.

One of my main interests has got to be animals,
I love them with all my heart and would like to work
with them in the future. My favorite animal has always been
and will always be the wolf. I am planning on studying them
and try to learn as much as I can, along with studying their behavior.
I could talk about animals all day, they are beautiful
creatures and we are lucky to have them.
Serval, Dhole and Caracal are a few of the adorable animals I love!

As you can see, I love to write and I tend to send my friends long messages
during conversations. This is an intoduction thread not a biography, so I
will try to keep it short haha,

Random facts about me:
- Awkward
- Curious
- Random
{The closer we are, the more I act like a fool. Just a little warning,
I tend to get hyper}
- Kind of a tomboy
- TV Show Obsessed
- Will gladly roleplay with you
- Owns five cats
- YOUTUBEEERS.
- Music Obsessed
- Forum Addicted
- Gamer
- Nature Lover {My friend Sav calls me a tree hugger, but it is not true haha}
- Married to an army of men (not literally, but mentally huehue)
- Loves photo editing and video editing.
I am currently on a vacation, but sadly do not have my laptop with me,
so I am stuck with this iPad. However, I make edits with Photoshop and
Final Cut Pro X. Perhaps I can show some examples when I get home. (Note: I make simple edits.)

If there is anyting else you would like to know, feel free to ask.
Talk to me whenever you want, I do not bite. c:
Have a great day!
Adios~
'Ello there. Tumblr_nohxbskC2K1s6646qo1_500
Kenai
Kenai
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Warning : 'Ello there. 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

'Ello there. Empty Re: 'Ello there.

Post by Savanah Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:56 am

Hey Mia! It's so nice to learn more about you! I've definitely seen you around the forum.
I actually have a cousin named Avani. c:

Btw I'm Savanah! (:
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:00 am

wow lots of facts, good to get to know you better. (:
I love youtubers + music too haha

you can call me Ash or Abby.
Ash
Ash
Graphic Artist Ash
Graphic Artist Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Rydel Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:31 am

Welcome to FP! very nice to meet ya and hear about ya! I'm Rydel c:
Rydel
Rydel
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:59 am

Hello Mia! We've spoken a tiny bit in the chatbox before (:

You sound very similar to me <3

It's super cool that you're Norwegian, and in fact you have better grammar and spelling than a lot of Brits and Americans m m

This was also a great intro to yourself! :DD
Leah
Leah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Welcome to FP, Mia! It's very nice to meet you and I can see already that you like to post. We should definitely roleplay sometime if you're interested.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Hey, Mia! Welcome to FP. I'm Gabby. It seems we already have a lot in common. Hopefully I could get to know you more, you seem pretty cool.
Gabby
Gabby
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenai Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Savanah wrote:Hey Mia! It's so nice to learn more about you! I've definitely seen you around the forum.
I actually have a cousin named Avani. c:

Btw I'm Savanah! (:

Awwe, I am glad you think so! Considering I am not an interesting person with terrific hobbies, I am relieved you seem positive towards the introduction.
Heh, I do not doubt that at all.
You do? Oh my gosh, your cousin has such a beautiful name! I adore it so much. o:

Also, it is very nice to meet you Savanah!
Your name is so lovely, I have a friend named Savannah, but she prefers to be called Sav.

Ash wrote:wow lots of facts, good to get to know you better. (:
I love youtubers + music too haha

you can call me Ash or Abby.

Hehe, I tried to tone it down, but I just had to list more facts (than planned) to not seem too boring.
I do not really do much, but perhaps at least one thing about me is interesting. :]
Oooh, what YouTubers do you watch? Aaand, what genres do you prefer?

I really like Abby, so I will call you that~

Rydel wrote:Welcome to FP! very nice to meet ya and hear about ya! I'm Rydel c:

Thank you very much, Rydel! It is a pleasure to meet you as well, and I am thankful for your positivity.
Your graphics are amazing by the way, I admire your work!~

AmazingLeah wrote:Hello Mia! We've spoken a tiny bit in the chatbox before (:

You sound very similar to me <3

It's super cool that you're Norwegian, and in fact you have better grammar and spelling than a lot of Brits and Americans m m

This was also a great intro to yourself! :DD

Hiii Leaaah! That is true, we would have spoken a lot more if my iPad managed to 'stay alive' a little longer. :b

I am actually very happy to hear we are quite similar to each other, perhaps we have a lot more in common.
{ We should obsess over Dan and Phil together- SOMEONE HAS WRITTEN 'PHAN IS REAL' ON A WALL IN LEGOLAND ASDF }

Wowowowowow, do I really? I feel extremely proud right now, haha!
It is a huge relief to know that my grammar is alright, I often read through my texts/messages two or three times to check for typos and errors. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to English, but thank you so much for pointing it out! A person once asked me if I was 'posh' because of the way I wrote, which left me a bit confused, but I guess it is because I rarely use acronyms or apostrophes...? owo

Also, thank youuu! c: I wanted to write more, but I HAD TO RESIIIST.

Hazza wrote:Welcome to FP, Mia! It's very nice to meet you and I can see already that you like to post. We should definitely roleplay sometime if you're interested.

Thank you so much! It is lovely to meet you as well and I have no doubts you can see that. That would be brilliant, feel free to start a roleplay with me anytime you want. [I mainly roleplay as male characters]

Gabby wrote:Hey, Mia! Welcome to FP. I'm Gabby. It seems we already have a lot in common. Hopefully I could get to know you more, you seem pretty cool.

Greetings, Gabby! Thank you for welcoming me. It is a pleasure to meet you, I am glad to hear we have a lot in common. Also, that means so much to me! You seem super cool as well and perhaps you could suggest some Anime shows to me. (I have only watched a couple, but I am trying to get more into it) I would love to get to know you more as well, so we should definitely chat more.
Kenai
Kenai
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:21 pm

Thank you so much! It is lovely to meet you as well and I have no doubts you can see that. That would be brilliant, feel free to start a roleplay with me anytime you want. [I mainly roleplay as male characters] 

We definitely should start planning one! I mostly roleplay male characters too, it's odd, I feel more comfortable roleplaying them. But I would rp females too if needed.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenai Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Hazza wrote:

We definitely should start planning one! I mostly roleplay male characters too, it's odd, I feel more comfortable roleplaying them. But I would rp females too if needed.

We most definitely should! That is awesome though, I really do not mind having a roleplay with only male characters. Females are not needed if you ask me. You feel more comfortable as males? Ah, I see. I am kind of a tomboy, so I feel more like guy to be honest haha. (which is why I always choose males) - We can start discussing characters and perhaps a storyline and/or a theme? I am up to anything!~
Kenai
Kenai
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Kenai wrote:
Hazza wrote:

We most definitely should! That is awesome though, I really do not mind having a roleplay with only male characters. Females are not needed if you ask me. You feel more comfortable as males? Ah, I see. I am kind of a tomboy, so I feel more like guy to be honest haha. (which is why I always choose males) - We can start discussing characters and perhaps a storyline and/or a theme? I am up to anything!~
I don't know really, I mean I think I just find roleplaying as males fun I guess. Especially since I find myself always roleplaying as Harry Styles nowadays. We could try out a gay roleplay if you don't want any girls? Or maybe at least two girls and the rest males. I never done a rp with all boys before. I mean I am roleplaying a gay roleplay right now, but it's not like they are in a relationship yet.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:34 pm

Oh my gosh, finally! We are related, somehow. Wink I love animals (my username) & writing! Oh, and I roleplay too - cats in  particular. (Well, on another horse site, but I can do anything.) I would really, really want to know you more.

Okay, welcome to FP, I'm Pony. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:30 pm

Kenai wrote:Awwe, I am glad you think so! Considering I am not an interesting person with terrific hobbies, I am relieved you seem positive towards the introduction.
You do? Oh my gosh, your cousin has such a beautiful name! I adore it so much. o:

Your name is so lovely, I have a friend named Savannah, but she prefers to be called Sav.

You seem like a really interesting person from what I've learned, so please don't say that! <3

And yes, I do have a cousin with that exact name and spelling. c:

And tysm! Savanah isn't my real name, but I really do like this name as well.<3 It has been my screen name for such a long time aha. c:
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenai Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:32 am

Pony2418 wrote:Oh my gosh, finally! We are related, somehow. Wink I love animals (my username) & writing! Oh, and I roleplay too - cats in  particular. (Well, on another horse site, but I can do anything.) I would really, really want to know you more.

Okay, welcome to FP, I'm Pony. <3

We are? That is super cool! :]
I can definitely see that you share the same love for animals, horses are magnificent creatures.
Do you have a favorite breed? - You roleplay as animals too? Fantastic! I have roleplayed as
lions, wolves, dogs, fawns etc. It is quite fun! Sadly, I am not as literate as I would like to be,
but I am pretty sure you are c:
Ever played FeralHeart or Impressive Title?
I would also want to get to know you better, perhaps we could chat in PMs or somewhere else?

Also, thank you! It is lovely to meet you, Pony~ <3

Savanah wrote:
Kenai wrote:Awwe, I am glad you think so! Considering I am not an interesting person with terrific hobbies, I am relieved you seem positive towards the introduction.

You seem like a really interesting person from what I've learned, so please don't say that! <3

And yes, I do have a cousin with that exact name and spelling. c:

And tysm! Savanah isn't my real name, but I really do like this name as well.<3 It has been my screen name for such a long time aha. c:

I truly apprciate the fact that you find something interesting about me, I am sorry for saying such things! <3

If only I could change my name to that, but I would probably regret it in the end.
Your cousin is lucky. c:

You are more than welcome! Is that so? Ah, I see! It is funny how attached one can become to a screen name, it is like you respond to it better than your real name. <3 I started using Avani in 2010, but I cannot remember all the names I used before that. Some of them are Tano, Zambia, Togo, Yoto and Xray :b
Tano is the most loved one <3

Last edited by Kenai on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)
Kenai
Kenai
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:38 pm

Kenai wrote:I truly apprciate the fact that you find something interesting about me, I am sorry for saying such things! <3

If only I could change my name to that, but I would probably regret it in the end.
Your cousin is lucky. c:

You are more than welcome! Is that so? Ah, I see! It is funny how attached one can become to a screen name, it is like you respond to it better than your real name. <3 I started using Avani in 2010, but I cannot remember all the names I used before that. Some of them are Tano, Zambia, Togo, Yoto and Xray :b

Aw no worries.<3

And yes, I feel like Savanah is my real name but it's not. xD Ooh those are pretty names! They are quite unique as I've never heard of them.<3
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:57 pm

THEY DID NOT WRITE THAT OMF OKAY I'M DONE

We got another phangirl in the house, that's always brilliant  e e e
Leah
Leah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenai Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:38 pm

Savanah wrote:
Kenai wrote:I truly apprciate the fact that you find something interesting about me, I am sorry for saying such things! <3

Your cousin is lucky. c:

Aw no worries.<3

And yes, I feel like Savanah is my real name but it's not. xD Ooh those are pretty names! They are quite unique as I've never heard of them.<3

<3 ~ Hehe that is the result you get for using a screen name. xD Yay, I am happy to hear you find them pretty!
I do too, I absolutely love unqiue names. Unique and different are two qualities I am interested in. <3

AmazingLeah wrote:THEY DID NOT WRITE THAT OMF OKAY I'M DONE

We got another phangirl in the house, that's always brilliant  e e e

THEY FLIPPIN' DID AND I DEMAND TO FIND THAT PERSON
*flops all over the forum*

True that, my friend! The Phandom is amazing, even though I am not exactly a part of it,
I still love the fandom itself and Dan & Phil. One of my internet friends is really obsessed with Dan,
it is adorable. she had to mention those disgusting fanfictions ugh
Kenai
Kenai
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Oh so anime is another thing we have in common. That's fantastic. Wink

I will definitely PM you some good ones to watch. ;D
Gabby
Gabby
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenai Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:39 pm

UnisonRaid wrote:Oh so anime is another thing we have in common. That's fantastic. Wink

I will definitely PM you some good ones to watch. ;D

Fantastic indeed! We have plenty of topics we can talk about. [;

Wooh, thank you very much! I look forward to see your recommendations. c;
Kenai
Kenai
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:56 pm

Locked.