Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

What would YOU like to see here at FP?

+7
Leah
Moira
Min
Hazza
zoë
rosie.
Savanah
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would YOU like to see here at FP?

Post by Rilakkuma ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:16 pm

More anime stuff and rappers.
Rilakkuma ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Rilakkuma ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Warning : What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 7fQ97lr

Back to top Go down

What would YOU like to see here at FP? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would YOU like to see here at FP?

Post by Hazza Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:23 pm

You can make rappers threads under music in the fandom section and then anime can go under tv shows in the fandom section also.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:31 pm

I quite like Min's suggestion above about an advice section where people can just let out their problems/worries/even things they'd like people to pray for, and then the rest of us could give advice (or maybe those kind of threads should stay in the open chat idk)

Also, as Leah said, a newspaper here would be really good - I'd certainly be willing to help with that a On some old forums I remember we had interviews, so we could make some people have Reporter roles on here maybe and they would interview one or two people per week c:

Perhaps we could have a Current Affairs/News section too (if you don't think the open chat is enough already) to just talk about the news or what's going on in the world - I read news articles a lot and it's really interesting to hear people's opinions on things that might affect young people today. Obviously all the news posted would have to be appropriate, but it could be an area where, say, if I found a well-written article online I could share it.

and we should have a food section definitely y y y xD (for real though, maybe post recipes and food gifs and recommendations of places to eat?)
Faye
Faye
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:52 pm

I'll be sure to add some of those ideas in. I think we should just keep advice in open chat, but if there's too many of those someday then I can make a subsection for it. 

I agree with the newspaper also. Perhaps we could try to do that doing the summer. My only issue is that will we have enough people to make the articles and read the newspaper?

I like the sound of a news section, it could go under open chat as a subsection?

And the food section definitely, I got you Faye Smile
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by TygerStar Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:23 pm

A section for Supernatural, which is my favorite tv show!

TygerStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:35 pm

Yeah a lot of people like that show, I'll be sure to add it in.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Fri May 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Another idea: if you were a member of Bearville City you might remember the rank "Elite Bear" which was obtained once you got to 10,000 posts? Maybe an "Elite Member" ranking could be introduced (:
Leah
Leah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 08, 2015 3:30 pm

We can have that if people post some more. Nobody is really close to that amount of posts or at least 5,000 except myself so I would say to wait to do this.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Fri May 08, 2015 3:35 pm

I agree Razz
Maybe 5,000 could be the number of posts for an Elite? Or we could just wait (:
Leah
Leah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Yeah I was thinking of that. I can think of doing it when people get closer to my post count.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Leah Fri May 08, 2015 3:43 pm

Yeah (:
also maybe having an Elite Member thing might persuade people to post more so that they can work towards that goal <3
Leah
Leah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 08, 2015 4:06 pm

That's true, I can speak to the admins about it.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri May 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Something that I've been thinking about . . . I don't think we need subsections for every single fandom. Most of them only have one topic each, if that. Seems like it'd be simpler just to have a chat thread for the specific fandom.

I'm hoping to see more activity in general; it feels like most days I check the new posts and the only thing that's updated is the game threads, which I'm not really into.

MollyFlyer
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri May 08, 2015 10:50 pm

I agree with you. Hopefully people do post more on the fandom sections. I'll try to make some threads, but you can't always relay on people doing that.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 12:59 pm

a different font might be kind of nice just to switch it up a little (i can't remember which ones are available anymore but i think century gothic or something like bearville city used to have would be really pretty)

[like the font used for posts and links and stuff]

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sat May 09, 2015 1:00 pm

I suppose I could play around with it to see, but I do like the font that we have now.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Bump.
If anyone has any summer ideas for contests, activities, etc. please feel free to post.
Savanah
Savanah
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Locked.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum