Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fandom Play
Welcome to Fandom Play! If you're a returning member, please log in. If you're a guest, we encourage you to register now. Enjoy the forum!<3
Fandom Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» RULES AS OF 7/24/14 - PLEASE READ AND SIGN THEM! {New rule added 2/3/15}
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2020 9:22 am by Kit

» Staff List
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:22 pm by Hazza

» 200 members!
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 pm by Hazza

» Amber's Hello
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm by Hazza

» Andromeda Chat
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am by PrettyAmber

» Join my other forum and forum update
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 pm by fawn

» New Sister Forum!
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm by Hazza

» What are you listening to?
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 4:23 pm by Hazza

» Rate the celebrity ;)
Something out of the Ordinary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:54 pm by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun May 12, 2024 4:24 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

Something out of the Ordinary

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Something out of the Ordinary - Page 2 Empty Re: Something out of the Ordinary

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Will reply to this shortly. (:
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

Warning : Something out of the Ordinary - Page 2 7fQ97lr

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Lucille

I turn my head slightly to see Cheyenne, thankfully I wasn't the only person who wasn't as early. I look around the room in front of me, not daring to look back, as who knows who might be staring at me. I have no idea what we we're doing, but I cross my arms over my chest and sigh, sinking down low into my chair. Today was going to be an exceptionally long day. I just can't wait until the part where I get to go home, and become the laid-back teenage girl, I really am. The teacher gives us a few minutes to mingle. I just remained silent, not wanting to make anybody feel uncomfortable or embarrass myself.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Cheyenne

"Hey.." I said to Lucielle. I didn't want her left out. Then again she might have been quiet for a reason.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Lucille

I glance up to see Cheyenne, "Hello," I say, sitting further up in the seat. I was shocked someone actually said hi to me. I've been to many schools before, but I was always the one that had to start the conversations, I guess it felt pretty good being on the other side for once. I sneak a quick glance at Damian before, turning to Cheyenne, I looked at her shyly. "How are you?" I tried my hardest to cover up my accent, but it was really hard. I am absolutely terrible at doing any accent that isn't my natural one.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Cheyenne

I laughed to myself, "I'm okay, a bit nervous I guess." I waited a bit, "How are you?" I wondered I saw her glance at Damian, I took a glance too.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Justin
After we were all done with introductions the teacher let us roam around the class to talk. I slowly stand up and make my way towards Damian. I lean back on a conter close to his desk, "Hey. So, what's San Fran like."I asked raising my eyebrows slightly.

((Wow, that post sucked))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:18 pm

((Lol. I find this RP actually pretty fascinating. x3 I feel as if I am Lucille))

Lucille

I looked at her and nodded my head, "I'm well, thanks. A bit nervous myself," I heard Justin talk to Damian and turned around slightly, to look at him and Damian before turning back around to Cheyenne. I ran my fingers through my hair, and sighed. "I guess, you can say I'm more than a bit nervous," I blushed, and looked at the ground. I linked my hands together and leaned forward so that my elbows were on my knees.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Audrey
As I woke up today was a new day for me in this town and at this new highschool. I ruffled my hair and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and walked to the bathroom an took a shower. I got out and finsished off my hair. I slipped it into a ponytail and set a head band to keep the small hairs from flying everywhere. I did my make up light since I'm not one to use my face as a coloring book. I then lightly put on some lip gloss then headed out of the bathroom. I had to pick out some clothes and I wasn't going to dress Girly as hell so I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a blue tank top with a small black leather jacket that covered my arms and not much of my chest. I then slipped on my shoes and headed down stairs.

As I headed downstairs and into the kitchen. I wasn't really that hungry so I just took an apple and sat down on the counter for alittle. I didn't need to leave for some time and I didn't want to look like a weird new kid who wants to get to school. I had a car so I could take some time. Well it wasn't really a car it was more like a crotch rocket. After about 5 minutes I hopped off the counter and grabbed my bag and keys and headed out to my bike. I slipped on the helmet and hopped on starting the engine. I pulled out of the garage and down onto the rode and headed my way to school. I would get there right on time to when the bell rings so I wouldn't have to sit around.

As I got my way to school I parked my bike and hopped off and headed inside the school. I looked around as guys looked at my bike. I laughed alittle and headed inside and to my locker. I set the things I didn't need into the locker and closed it and grabbed my first class books and headed to my class. I didn't really need help since I was once here so make sure I knew where everything was. I walked in my class and sat down. I didn't want to walk up infront of the class to I just sat down and kicked my feet up on the empty chair infront of me. Things were now going to change. And few ways but still it's a change.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Alexander woke up to the feeling of his dog licking his face in an inappropriate way. He gets up and kisses the dog. He looked over at the clock and he was already late for school. Dang it. He thought as he quickly hopped out of bed, and got dressed really quickly. He walked downstairs, and nobody was there. There was a note on the table, and it read: "Out to work. Your breakfast is already finished. Sorry for not getting you up. From Mom."

He got his breakfast and ate it as fast as he could. Once he was finished, he got into his car and headed over to school. He knew he was late, but he forgot to set his clock to 6 AM. It was 7. Once he got to school, he went to his locker quickly and opened it up. One of his friends walked over and said hello to him. Was he in class? Probably not. Most of my friends were jocks, and considered as bad boys sometimes. They called me like the leader of the group, but at times he really hated that.

He got his books for the class, and then followed his friend to his class. The teacher was talking about something when he walked in. The teacher came over, and gave him a detention for being late to school. Are you serious? You gave a popular boy a detention? "Sit down Alex. You are already late." He sat down at his seat, and one of the popular girls that was in the class, said hello to him and started to talk to him. "I wouldn't care if you were late to class. I like bad boys," That girl said, and he flirted with her until the teacher told him to stop.
Hazza
Hazza
Founder Hazza
Founder Hazza

https://fandomplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Cheyenne

"I'm the same way." I stared at Damian and Justin, I saw her glaring at them, "Do you like one of them." I asked her I was quietier so they wouldn't hear.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Damian

Damian saw someone come toward him he glanced at him. Hearing him begin to talk Damian gave off a small smile. "It was Alright i guess. He said with a low tone with a smile though to not seem like a thug "So Your Justin right?" Damian ashed nicely so another boy wouldn't hate on him so far so good going great! Justin could be one of my first friends to not treat me like crap. He leaned on the chair and kicked his feet up and looked at Justin waiting for a answer as he yawned and looked around the class then glanced back at Justin.

He saw a new girl come in he bit his lip and gave off a smirk she wasn't bad looking kind of hot in my opinion. Hearing laughing and flirting in the back. He rolled his eyes he hated flirts and snobby girls Damian took off his hat and flipped his hair and stroked through it making it better he then put his hat back on. First hour the worst so far He had P.E or Gym next the bell rang as he grabbed his stuff and walked out of the class girls were smirking and staring at him. He winked at a group of girls and they all then went crazy with "OMG HE WINKED AT ME!" "NO ME!" He laughed seeing them fight over it. He then a boy bumped into him "watch where your going bitch Gosh." Damian heard the guy he bit his lower lip pretty hard and he grabbed the boys neck and slammed his face into the wall. Damian begun to whisper to him. "Being rude to a new kid huh? just because your so popular and so stuck up that you can pick on a new kid that can get more girls then you ever can. I swear to god if you do that one more time or talk behind my back I will find out and i'll beat the living shit out of you. UNDERSTAND ME!" Damian forced the guy to the ground as he hurried and walked off Damian was standing there with a sick twisted smile. Damian did have major anger management (meaning he has bad anger issues) he couldnt help it but to flip out and be rude.

Damian wasn't a fan of those types of guys he knew he would take that place of that guy of being popular so far girls are loving him. Standing in the middle of the hallway everyone was staring at me Damian rolled his eyes and begun to walk to his locker he then grabbed his gym bag and closed his locker and soon walked into the gym and into the boys locker room. We had a male Gym teacher which soon looked pretty cool but also pretty mean. Damian picked a locker he liked and begun to take off his shirt he had a 6 pack almost 8 which all the boys were like Damn he prob worked out a lot Which Damian has. He put his shirt in the locker and put on a plain black and red shirt. He then slipped off his pants and put on silk black long shorts (that boys wear all the time) He then slipped on black/red Nike high tops and walked out the door and stood there. The Gym teacher told Damian were his spot was he walked over as he saw everyone staring at him. Damn people stare much? Damian thought to himself feeling cluttered.

Gym class started as all the guys and girls were out that girl he saw in Math class was here never got her name but she looked oddly familiar The gym teacher told us to run 10 laps. So Damian begun to run his 6 laps the other boys acted like they were freaking in the Olympics Damian raised a eye brow on the last lap Damian sprinted getting ahead of all the boys since they were tired. That's what they get for sprinting in the beginning. He laughed and stood there in his spot we were gonna play Volleyball Damian wasn't good at Volleyball but was better then the rest of the boys in the gym class. Rethinking about what he did earlier to that guy made him feel pretty bad but he started it so Damian had a excuse for what he has said to that guy. But that Guy was stuck up so Damian begun to not feel bad at all.

Not my Biggest Neutral
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Cheyenne

I finished my laps and praticed volleyball. I mastered all the bumps/serves. I started breathing a bit harder then usual, but started finishing up on Volleyball. I slipped off my sweatpants, since I had basketball shorts on I felt a bit odd. I never knew many girls who would just wear them around. I sighed and started serveing a bit. I almost hit someone in the head, I slowly walked over and grabbed the volleyball, since no one noticed. I ran into Lucielle again, I never got the answer.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Lucille

I looked at Cheyenne as I stood to grabbing my books. I nodded my head and shrugged, "I mean, they're cute, but I don't exactly know them. I talked to Justin earlier, but we didn't say much," I gathered my books walking out of the classroom and down the hall. People kept whispering as I passed them. I wasn't sure if it was myself or not, but I kept my head hung low as I walked to the gym. I changed quickly before walking out into the gym. The same guy from Math was there, Damian, I believe his name was. I wasn't exactly sure, I only knew it because I heard a few of the girl fangirling over him.

I started running my laps as a group of girls run up to me. They start questioning me about who I thought was cute here and giggling about Damian. I just rolled my eyes, and sprinted away from them. Sure, they had cute guys here, but I wasn't the type to flirt or fangirl. I could be a flirt, but I didn't want to be. It was my first day here, I needed time to settle in. I finished only a lap behind Damian and laid in the grass waiting for the other students to finish. The same group of girls all circled me, as they saw me glance up at Damian, but I hadn't said anything. I just looked back at the ground and picked at the grass. "Listen here, bitch," one of the girls turned to me, I looked at them, confused. What had I done? "I see you eyeing that new Damian kid, just because you're new you think you get the new guy? Not going to happen princess, stay the hell away." I looked at her in disbelief, was she telling ME to stay away? I just got up and walked away from their little group. "Bitch," I heard another whisper.

EDIT: (Sorry about that, I was typing and apparently you posted. xP Anyways pretend that Lucille said that and now she's practicing volleyball. Okay, sorry for the confusion.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Cheyenne

I felt my self turn red, I wanted to punch those girls faces in. I walked up to Lucielle, "Are you ok?" I didn't even listen to the answer and walked up to the girls. "Listen here." I stood there letting them take a look at me. "You better leave her alone." I waited for there answer, "Who's going to stop us?!" she stared at me, I threw my fist at her, knocking her in the eye. I walked off, "Hey Lucielle!" I walked back to her, "Sorry about them." I didn't know them, I didn't want them to bother me or Lucielle we are both new. "Sorry.. Sort of like a reflex." I muttered
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Audrey
When I saw a guy smirked my way alittle I laughed. I pulled out paper and copied and did the work that was needed. As the class ended I got up and walked out of the class to my locker no had to get ready for gym. How fun. I just hope I don't have to look at girls showing their ass and boobs to every guy in that gym. I grabbed some basketball shorts and a plain t shirt. I didn't see the point of getting all fancy for gym. Your working out and sweating. Funny when girls freck cause their make up is jacked up at the end of the class.

As I closed my locker I heard guys walk up slap my ass and walk off. My hands locked into a fit and I turned with a laugh and punched the guy right in the rib cage. I smirked and walked off to the gym. I walked in and looked around as the girls. Yup just what I thought. Girls showing off what they wish they had. How fun. I then walked to the changing room after spiking a ball that headed my way. I laughed alittle and changed into my change wear and walked out my hair in its normal pony tail.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Lucille

I just stood there and watched Cheyenne. I wasn't sure what to do or say. "Thanks," I stumble out. Nobody had ever stuck up for me before like that. I was shocked. I looked around the room to see if anybody else had seen what I just happened. I've been bullied a lot in my lifetime, so it didn't hurt me anymore, I just shrugged it off, but it felt good knowing that somebody was there to stick up for me. It was a feeling I had never experienced before. I felt weak that I couldn't do it myself, but relieved that I didn't have to do it myself either.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Damian

I grabbed a volleyball and begun to do set's but into the air so i can catch them again. Practicing i heard Lucille being told to stay away from me i gave off a smirk and had a idea of what to do. I walked up to Lucille and smiled at her "Hey." I said with a smooth tone and a cute smirk, getting those girls over there jealous which made me chuckle. Obviously i wouldn't fall for the fan girls Yeah I'm hot and all which dont fall for a new kid im new like come on. I then saw that girl again which she caught my eye, i didnt feel that way toward her i never met her which i never met any of these girls. I looked at Lucille and smiled "Im Damian." He then had a ball spiked at him by a girl i had a straight face. I through the ball in the air alittle high as i spiked it toward the girl as she couldnt bump it. Since my Spikes are hard and go pretty far and fast i turned back to her and smiled. "See Ya." The Gym teacher us to pair up, once again the girls were like "I WANT DAMIAN!" i stood there and cuped my face with my hands.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Cheyenne

"No problem." I shook my fist a bit, it ached. I saw her walk up to the gym teacher with a black eye and pointed to me. I sighed. "And I'm in trouble." I watched and then the girl walked off and the teacher did nothing. Then I heard partners, "Hey Lucielle want to be partners?" I sighed. I held onto my hand.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Lucille

I smiled and watched him walk away, I guess he was cute, but I don't see what there was to fangirl over him. I called after him as he walked away, "I'm Lucille," I watched him walk away then turned just in time to see a ball being spiked at me. It was the same girls that told me to stay away from Damian in the first place. I ducked just in time thankfully, that's when I heard the gym teachers announce that they were going to pair us up. I heard the girls all screaming that they wanted Damian. I rolled my eyes at them, and remained quiet. I couldn't care less who I got paired up with as long as they weren't out to kill me like those other girls.

I turned to see Cheyenne standing there, "Sure," I smiled and tossed a volleyball to her. I had made a new friend, this was a pretty decent day so far.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Audrey
I dived the ball alittle as he spiked it at me which sent me into a back bend into a way. I smirked and shot up and looked at him. I wasn't shocked that he had his spike that hard. He was a guy which muscles so I wasn't that surprised. As I went and changed then walked out I heard the teacher say grab a partner. "How lovely." I say and rolled my eyes as the girls all fell over another new guy. He was cute but I wasn't going to freak out cause of that. There's cute guys all over this world. Even though he stood out more. I saw him cup his face and I felt kinda had for him. I walked over to him and tilted my head. "Hey. Are you alright "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Cheyenne

I tensed my fists again, not that I was the kind that got myself into fights. I took the volleyball and spiked it at the girl, it hit her but not as hard. I found another volleyball, "What should we start with?"
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Lucille

I wasn't exactly sure what to start with, I turned to her. "I guess we could do sets?" I was a huge volleyball player, but I didn't like choosing the things we started out with first. I'm not a big fan of choosing anything, period. Which is why I was thankful that somebody offered to be my partner, and it was someone I had actually talked to today. The girl that Cheyenne had hit gets up and looks at her, ready to kill her. "What the hell was that for, bitch? she spits at Cheyenne.
Tabby
Tabby
SuperB Member
SuperB Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Cheyenne

I tensed up, and stared at her. "That's for trying to abuse the shit out Lucielle." I slowly tensed a fist, "Making this place a hell hole for her." I snapped back, she drew her fist and threw it at me, I raised my hand and it hit my palm. I slowly raised my fist and nailed her in the shoulder. "Leave us alone bitch."
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoiac Razor Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Damian

I raised my head and saw her i nodded "Yeah just getting anoyed by these girls who are fan girling over me. I'm Damian? Wanna be my Partner?" I asked her nicely pair up with her or be with someone don't know and are rude so i'm pairing up with Aubrey. I grabbed the ball backed up The teacher told everyone we can start going back and forth with our partners. I backed up really far and i through the ball in the air and spiked it toward her it went fast and was pretty powerful. "DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE BALL!" Apparently a lot of people attend to be scared of it and back up quickly or miss it. I saw her bump it "Nice bump!" I quickly bumped it back at her which made my wrist or my four arm hurt pretty bad but it was okay it's a post to hurt according too some people.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Fantastic Member
Fantastic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iBosco- Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Cheyenne

I noticed Damian, I saw him glance at me. I knew I wasn't getting any friends when I beat up the populars. I sighed. I set it to Lucielle. I saw Aubrey, she seemed pretty cool. I guess I could possibly make a friend with her.
iBosco-
iBosco-
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: